Replies

• yep,  IAS hasn't paid me either. Last time I got an email saying "because our company is growing we are reorganizing our accounts payable system....  " I did get a check but now haven;t been paid since June  Damit    I got duped again

• I just wanted to update that we got a message from eval that our account had been reconciled and the check is in the mail I will update if and when we recieve it. 

Jim did you recieve your check yet?

• We recieved our check Saturday from eval!!!!!

• Add  Appraiser Loft   to the list  of don't pay companies. I thought I had learned a lesson. Did 5 bpos for them   never was paid. I now see their name on a  "don't pay"  list on another REO network I joined on Linked In

There just has to be something we can do about this

• I did like 8 bpos for appraisal loft and have not received a check yet in like 3 months, they dont answer my calls and the emails bounce back. I guess I can forget about that payment.

• I have the same problem.  Has anyone had experience with Data quick.

• they were paying on time up until 5 months ago. wierd. They still owe me for 3

• Hi Jim we also got a similar reply from Melissa within an hr stating weeks end (which is tomorrow so I'm not sure if she meant next week)  Thanks for the info!  Now we wait I will certainly post if we get a check!
  • Hi Everyone. 

I may have found a solution to getting paid for BPO's that you've completed for Evaluation Solutions!

Send an email to EVERYONE on this list...

::

Melissa Rivers ACCOUNTS PAYABLE  mrivers@evalonline.net          904-288-2004x 144

Bryan Guckavan CEO                          bguckavan@evalonline.net    904-288-2004x 101

Jamien Derrence VP                           jamiend@evalonline.net        904 288-2004x 011

Jamie Jones OPS MANAGER              jamie.jones@evalonline.net   904-288-2004x 167 

::

These email addresses DO work!  Email EVERYONE on this list, and you'll get a response...QUICKLY!

NOTE: Make sure you include the BPO Order #, the property address, the date of completion and the fee amount.

I had about $985 of outstanding BPO payments due dating back about 14 months, and I sent this on Thursday of last week and Melissa Rivers got back to me on Friday morning, stating that the check would be sent out in 5 days.

Haven't got it yet, but it's only been 3 days.  I'll let you know IF I get paid!

Thanks, and good luck!

Jim Mitchell

Century 21 All Star, REALTORS

• I must give a HUGE THANKS!  for everyone's information on here on eval!  I sen the email today to not only this list of emails but also all other emails that were noted in this forum.  I sent it out this morning and I got a response from Lorie Carter saying that my check will be processed and sent out by the end of the week!  YAY!!  I'm so excited to get this taken care of and I'll check back and let you all know once I get the check ~

Alicia Garner - Mark Garner and Associates

Transaction Realty

This reply was deleted.