Replies

• your time would be better spent getting orders from better reputable companies. There is too much work out there to be working for nothing. I do hope you get paid.
      • They owe you over $1,000 and you are having second thoughts about accepting orders???  They owe me under half that and I told them where to go.  Think of the money you have out in GAS alone and then figure the interest on that money.....
  • These are the GOOD companies I know of:

Goodman Dean

Single Source

Clear Capital

RELS

CoreLogic

Intergrated Asset Services (IAS)

InsideValuation

Mark2Market

RRReview

The BAD Companies are:

BrokerPriceOpinion.com

Evaluation Solutions (evalonline)

Those two are the most terrible in the enitre world!

• I agree with Goodman Dean, IAS is slow, up to 45 days, Ocwen does pay online within 25 days.
    • I work with most of the ones you listed and considered all companies good if they pay.

Qustion to all: If you had to pick just one BPO company to work for and that would be the only one you could work for, which would one would it be?  Silly question I know but I really am curious as to what the response will be.

• Good question actually, Sorry,can't just pick just one, and I'm thankful I can't ! Thankfully there are more good companys then bad. All these have great support and pay.

To pick from ?

Goodman Dean

Secured Lending

Emortgage

Rels

AVM

Old Republic (after negotiations) I like their forms and people a lot.

• love secured lending their are my absolute favorite

• What is their website address?

• Judith, I can't seem to get in with Old Republic, can't figure out how. Could you hep me? PM is good.
          • Tara,I've been with them for about 3-4 years,don't remember how I got in,but I just checked it out on line under Old Republic Default Management Services,go to valuations and there's a spot at the bottom to fill ot an application,now in case you already did that?.....I'd do it again myself. They initially offer low amounts,but they will negotiate....when you get in, stick with your amounts.The one thing they and any of them love is communication.....like pics taken,appt made and etc,that's gotten me a lot of referrals from one reviewer to another.Good Luck.
This reply was deleted.