Replies

• I am owed $225.00 from Evaluation Solutions. I have sent a letter to Christina Hughes at eValuation Solutions and talked to her at (904)288-2004 x112 to no avail. So suggest that we boycott Evaluation Solutions until we get paid.

Thanks Tary
    • Boycott? Why not just put them out of business by never accepting anything from them? Any company that treats their vendors the way Evaluation Solutions treats theirs has no business in business. If you treated your buyer/seller clients like that (making "promises" and not following through in an expected fashion) how long do you think you'd be able to last as an agent? The only thing Realtors have to give their clients is their time and experience. Both are valuable, but time is the one thing that when wasted is impossible to get back. Every hour I spend going after a deadbeat who owes me money is an hour of my life wasted. I'd eat crap and bark at the moon before I'd do another BPO for ES . . . twice was ebough for me.
  • Everytime Eval sends out a broadcast email asking for BPO completion, I always email back, "When are you going to pay me?" If I get 5 emails from them in a day, I sent back 5 emails. I've been in "accounting" for several weeks. FYI, Tiffany's mailbox is full again!
  • I am owed $225.00 from Evaluation Solutions. I have sent a letter to Christina Hughes at eValuation Solutions and talked to her at (904)288-2004 x112 to no avail. So suggest that we boycott Evaluation Solutions until we get paid.

Thanks Tary
    • Just received a check after almost a year from Evalution Solutions.

Thanks Kate.

Tary
  • Anyone done any orders for RealServ, How do they pay?
  • Here are a few more good pay sources:

Mark to Market
    Goodman Dean
    Integrated Asset Services
    Beal Bank
    Single Source
    Keystone Asset Management
    • Can anyone vouch for or against Summit Valuations?
      • I was just going through my accounting for BPO pays.   Noticed that Summit Valuations has not paid since July 2010.  I see I left a message for accounting in October.  No response.  I just tried to call all the telephone numbers I could find for them and none of them are working.   I see that National Valuations also uses the Disposolutions platform, and I did get paid by them in November.  

• I have not been paid by Summit Valuations (also called Dispsolutions)
This reply was deleted.