Replies

• Just how much is several, to them that can be 100's and they are making this same statement to all the other agents who are your competitors.  Getting REO's with that deal would be slim to none.  The reality is that they already have their chosen listing brokers just like all these platforms that charge an arm and a leg that run with your money.

• Cindy,
    you say Franklin Credit is doing you a good job?
    To what extent have you worked for them. BPOs only?
    Thanks.
    Armando Cespedes
    Alvin ,TX
  • Kathy Lagor
    Lender Services Group, LLC
    702-647-3655 voice
    702-648-8677 fax
    www.lenderservicesgroup.com

Doesn't pay either. I received a call asking for a CMA and I had asked if this was for a BPO and she said yes. Then she sent me the paperwork to get paid for the BPO and did the BPO. I have been trying to call and e-mail and I am not getting a response.
    http://www.lenderservicesgroup.com/
  • Add the following non-pay companies: Sign On The X and Notary On The Run, Inc..
  • Has anyone seen a decline in BPO prices with Old Republic? They were paying 45 - 50 for exterior and are now at 30 and the interior have dropped to 45 for a RUSH? I'm not doing any for them right now without negotiations to get a higher fee. Is anyone else experiencing a change in order prices?
    • Yes, I have seen the decline. $30.00 with Old Republic. It is not worth the travel. I feel they dropped in paying since so many agents are now doing the BPOs and they can be picky..
      • They will increase the fee if you wait.  Typically an hour or a half hour later they send out the order again at $40, then $55, and then they start emailing directly.  Perhaps I'm lucky that I'm in a rural area so I get that opportunity.
      • I just cannot imagine who would do a BPO for $30. Some agents just don't care.
        • They will negotiate up,I just take the email they sent,send it to a co ordinator that I've worked with for a long time and ask does she know who has it and if I could get 50 ext or 65 interior,I'd do it...she forwards the email to whoever has it and if they don't have someone they contact me pretty shortly, I work with enough companys that I usually do 4-8 or more at one time so it all works out and makes it worthwhile. I love Old Republics forms....and if you put that one particular statement about the listing history they're usually pretty happy.

• They still do REO's. I manage a few properties for them right now. They are still using the same process they did two years ago - Williams Auctions first, and if it doesn't sell, then they list at a quick-sale price and you have 90 days or whatever before it may be pulled for auction again. The only bummer is that in the last six months, all of them have sold at auction in my area. Before none of them sold. LAMCO is fantastic, always pay, and pay for BPO's even though I'm the listing agent... you can't complain about that.
This reply was deleted.