Replies

• Single Source said the same thing to me and even told me  I had to sign on with Res.net in order to be able to accept their listings so I did, but I never got a listing from SS on any of the BPO's I did.  I wasted my $700.  Res.net is over rated...

• I quit doing BPO's for Single Source. They never asked me to join RESNET and you're right, they are over rated.

They paid me $40 per report with a promise of listings. I rec'd 1 listing within 6 months. In the middle of listing, the bank pulled it from them. It was also a piece of junk :)

All their orders seemed to be in an extreme rural area as well. Way too much work for the money. 

• I'm glad I saw this post.  I keep doing BPOs for the same agent and she gets the listing.  I asked her where they come from and she said Resnet.  Am I being led astray?  I made the mistake of signing up on REOIndustryDirectory.com and if you don't get anything for the first 6 months, the second 6 months is free, but I haven't received even one or any word from them and it seems just another ploy to get us to buy into getting listings and then nothing.  So if I don't get anything soon or in the next six months, I guess I just paid for blue sky?  Have any of you done the REOIndustryDirectory.com deal?  Any results?  I guess I'll just keep doing the BPOs and the other agents already on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, etc. get all the listings over and over.  It's like a monopoly these local agents have and after 32 years in the same Board and MLS you'd think I'd be doing something more lucrative than BPOs.  Oh well such is life.

• stop paying for the BPO
               business and forget about the listings, they are always problem properties, do some BPO's and build your real estate business with real listings...

• Sharon, I'm gonna sound like the BPO police but I feel compelled to answer your post with a question. Are you saying you are performing BPO's for another agent who will be the listing agent? If so, that's a huge NO NO. You can do some admin work such as DL photo's and type in the report from her notes but that's it. She listing agent MUST take the photo's, actually go to the property and inspect. They must choose the comps and make comments on each. They must value the property as well. An assistant is not allowed to perform those duties...just some clerical. 

An REO agent here lost all her banks when she was caught and reported for paying others to do her BPO's. She was very successful also. Of course she would be by having other people do her work while she concentrated on getting more business. She got what she deserved. She knew the rules. Not fair to us that do it right and bust our hump to make a living. 

Start your own business.  

• Hey Rob, I'm reading your post and submitting my order with Ev... Lol. Call Tiffany she will send you a payment, it can take few times ? (or more) to call.
  • I should have read this discussion first. Just completed my first assignment for Evalonline. A rush order Interior BPO , due 24 hours from once I got inside. Their fee, only $65.00, which I may not get anyway. Plus I stepped into 6 inches of water in basement. They called me at least four times about the assignment.
    • Good luck, until it is 45-60 days, they will give you the run around. Also, make sure your W9 info is current on the website. I know that I put mine in, and then it "disappeared." that was the reason they said they couldn't pay me. two months later, I finally talked to Tiffany Hall who got the accounts payable person to finally acknowledge me! just finally got a check yesterday! Keep on it!
      • Mandy, I'm done with the report, I've been with them for 15 months and had same problems with payments, Tiffany Hall is the one who is helping me with getting my paycheck from them, same formula..... established contacts.
  • Good News! I have finally received payment from Evaluation Solutions, aka evalonline.com/net. see my previous post for how I got it! I called Tiffany Hall, and she emailed accounts payable... the accounts payable email is in my previous post, sorry, I just don't have it in front of me! contact them and get your money... and then quit!
    evalonline.com Is For Sale
    The domain name evalonline.com is for sale. Call BuyDomains at 844-896-7299 to get a price quote and get your business online today!
This reply was deleted.