Replies

• ME tOO!  they want to pay 40 deduct 1.00 and you end up with 39...I do not start my car for 39.00,  They did pay fast sometimes within 10 days.  They broadcast their orders and I did not go for that either...

Ihave been doing BPO's for 20 years and they either pay my price or I move on.

• Well, I got sucked in by evalonline. They called me for some commercial orders, said they were referred to me, I asked by whom, and it was a local agent in my marketplace- so I didn't do my due dilligence and check them out. I did 2 commercial bpo's in September. I emailed, and received back an email cc that went to their vendor payment department, to pay me immediatly-so we will see.
    • Yes me too, only it was residential and they still owe me from May, I have done orders for them numerous times and usually have to ask to be paid, don't know why I keep doing them other than its money and who doesn't need that right now. Keep hounding them and now that you have the email address to the department don;t be afraid to email them directly.
  • I talked to Tiffany Hall, and she sent an email to accounting. Apparently accounting is not equiped to handle incoming calls... Wha??? Anyways, the contact at accounting is Lorie Carter, lcarter@evalonline.net. They told me to expect something within 2 weeks, I will keep you all posted. Anyone not receiving payment, contact Lorie, we need to show them that this is not ok!
    • Thank you for this information.  I have completed 44 BPO's for Evalonline and never recieved payment for any of them.  I have been told several times that payment was expedited and would be mailed post haste...nothing so far. It's been 6 months.  I am glad to know there are others out here with this issue...Thanks for the help!
    • Mandy, I'd like to know if you ever got paid.  I'm having the same problem with Eval.
    • Email these people whom I believe are the top execs in the company. I got this tip from ripoffreport.com and I was finally paid for ALL orders (about $1,500) within 1 week.

bguckavan@evalonline.net, jdurrence@evalonline.net, cgarrett@evalonline.net

Good Luck!
    • I had done 14 BPO's for Eval and had not been paid. When they would call me on my cell phone and ask me to do a BPO, I would tell them I couldn't since I had never been paid. After about 6 of these calls, I finally got paid. However, I am not going to to do anymore for them. It's not worth it!!
  • Bank of America pay quickly $55.00 for regular BPO, $85.00 for rush.
This reply was deleted.