Replies

• I also have done work for VV and they are in an audit after being sold. I was told that they will start paying once the new parent company authorizes the payments. But as of yet they don't even have a department to pay any one. How can they still ask us to do work if they don't know when they can pay.

• I cannot fathom how all so many of these companies continued to send work and then not pay.  It's a catastrophe in the BPO industry.  Now I know why so many agents don't do them anymore.

• Yes it is.

• evalonline.net and evalonline.com leads to the same portal.
  • I do want to say that REMUSA take about 60 to 75 days to pay but they are great to work for - I get about 30 to 40 BPO orders per month - so you if can wait that long, they do pay!

It looks like we have all gotten burned my evalonline and I am going to write my congressman and see if it will help!
    • I have a bunch of REMUSA assignments I never got paid for. I got tired of following up on payments so I started turning down their assignments and telling them why. One of the asset managers forwarded my email to the accounting dept and I got a really apologetic email from them stating that she would sent out a payment check right away. I never got that check...
    • Cindy,
      you say Franklin Credit is doing you a good job?
      To what extent have you worked for them. BPOs only?
      Thanks.
      Armando Cespedes
      Alvin ,TX
    • I am interested in registering with REMUSA...before I do, what is the pay for BPO's - interior/exterior? Do they have REO's too.
      Thanks - Chuck
This reply was deleted.