Replies

• So you don't pay but are recruiting?

• Anyone have any issues with Protek lately?  Was doing a high volume then just stopped hearing from them.

• I used to get a lot of business from them and then have not gotten anything in awhile. it is not uncommon to no longer get orders from companies or get considerably less. They may be having some issues.

• Same here.

• Funny you should say that, I haven't heard much from clearcapital or emortgage this month, I really needed a break, but I wonder if something is going on?

• Are these BPO companies Cindy ? 

• Altisource has always been a good company but something is going on with them.  Not sure what but their stock has dropped from a 52 week high of $1172 to currently trading at $191.  I think that their relationship with Ocwen and all of the troubles that they are having is hurting Altisource. 

• They have gotten very weird. I did thousands of dollars a month for them and all of a sudden I was put on the do not use list and they refused to tell me why.  they said it was permanent. I have been doing business with them for nearly 13 years so I really do not know what happened. They were getting really hard to deal with.  I still have some listings with OCWEN and I can still list their rentals, but no more BPOs.  They were asking me to drive all over Ohio in areas that are heavily populated and they could not find agents and were paying very high fees so something is up.  They do pay like clockwork though. Very quickly and by direct deposit unless it is HSBC. I noticed that their HSBC inventory went down very quickly.  One of my clients said that OCWEN's stock is way down due to some issues and there is some type of relationship with Altisource so maybe it is a good thing. I am too busy with other things anyway.

• That's exactly why that is happening to the stock price.  Ocwen provides over 60% of their business. I am keeping a close watch on my payments because of this. 

• Anyone have trouble with Altisouirce?

This reply was deleted.