Replies

• I never got paid ever from altisource

• Altisource has always been one of my best payers. Not only do they negotiate fees they pay right away. They like direct deposit and always deduct a dollar, but the pay is always prompt. I like working with them.

• That's very strange. Doing work for Altisource for years, they never missed a payment...

I would contact them as request it.

• I have done more than request it. They bugged me for 2-3 months to join them and there were things that I didn't like about the way they did business but I finally joined did one BPO in February and have been fighting every since to get paid.

• Does the order show as approved/accepted?   Sometimes there are delays if it is marked with a notation like further investigation. They may be doing some internal or client requested research and not needing anything from you.   Even at that,  it is less than 30 days. 

• I have always been paid by Altisource.  And very quickly - usually within 2 weeks or less. 

• Phoenix Asset Management, LLC owes me reimbursement  for invoices of REOs dating back almost 6 months.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

• I need to ask you about your experience with Mark-to-Market.  Do they pay?  I am doing my first order, and, as I said before, since I had the bad experience with Evalonline...I am careful.  Please, can you share your experiences with Mark to Market?  Thank you

• Be careful I had to make threats to get paid from them

• I stopped doing work for them over a year ago. It got to the point that it was taking 6-9 months to get paid for BPO's that were done. If you search this blog site, you will see many posts about M2M. I would advise you to be very cautious. Try one, if they pay in a reasonable amount of time (30-45 days or less) then keep working, if not, you learned a great lesson.  

This reply was deleted.