Replies

• I am in the same boat as Randy,  I stopped doing work for M2M about a hear and a half ago.  It just took to long to get paid.  

• Randy and John, I thank you for your answers.  I already did one.  I even got out of my way on Sunday to inspect etc with the freezing temperatures in Chicago etc etc.  I am going to call and ask.  Will never forget how traumatic the Evalonline was for me and do not want to be in the same boat again, when in fact we have some companies that are gold when it comes to payment to their agents.

• It is always best to error on the side of caution when it comes to these companies.  Sorry to hear that you had to deal with all the elements to complete this order. Hopefully, they will pay you sooner than later. good luck.

• I want to take Broker Price Opinion to the Labor Board and small claims court.  The company is in Colorado and I haven't been paid for $2,000 worth of BPO's since March of this year.  Please, can anyone advice on how they complained about Broker Price Opinion paying them back?

Broke and Despaired

• do a search on them you'll finds hundreds of complaints going back to 2010, BBB "resolutions". and tbe class action lawsuit.
      • I'm going to start that right now.  Thank you for the valuable advice.   

• I don't do a lot of BPO's however I did work for EMortgageLogic. However they wanted me to value their BPO requests the way they wanted to see them regardless of what the true market value was.

I had someone in Utah trying to tell me what California property was worth. They said a property was too close to the free way and should have been valued lower. The property was blocks away from the freeway and no noise or site of the freeway could be seen or heard. .

They told me to lower the value and I said no. That was the price it should be and I was not going to lie for 50 dollars. Two months later a property goes on the market slightly over what I had said and sells for 50k more. They never paid me for it.
  • Has anyone done business with Pyramid Platform?  Recently contacted by them for an REO listing but the property has not even been foreclosed on yet and is tenant occupied. The want me to get all lien info, copies of current tax bills and look for any code violations.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

• Robert, I've been using the Pyramid portal for the last couple of months for Selene Finance. I don't know if it is a proprietary portal or not but it has been easy to use. As for the lien info, etc., just send over whatever you can easily find and CYA (cover your a--) on the rest. The lien info is primarily contingent on the HOA information I believe, and you cannot acquire that until they provide the STD. My only gripe with (Selene) is that unfortunately they have the listing agent wait for reimbursement and that varies from 30 days onward. 

• Thanks for the info Cristine.....very helpful.

Robert

This reply was deleted.