Replies

• love it....

• good for you, hah hah! give them a taste of their own medicine.

• Once I read this thread/post, I had already paid Footprints the day before.....however I immediately asked for a refund on my credit card which they refunded.  After this post, I will just steer clear of them.

• Evalonline filed BK a few months ago

• they pay quickly and many companies are now requiring it. It is worth it. many orders with them.

• several companies want back ground check, I did it , it is easy and I had nothing to hie.  In this day and age I thnik it is a good thing.

• Just found out LSI-LPS is now Service Link. Is this a good or bad thing?

• I too just found out that LPS and servicelink merged.  When I was talking to the rep she that the name will be ServiceLink, but they are staying with the LPS website and forms. I wonder if LPS is going to require the direct deposit?  I know you get the money faster, but to me it will be a nightmare trying to keep up with it when it goes into your Brokers account.  Just my thoughts....

• if your state allows it and your broker allows it, could you have it deposited into your account?  It is not commissionable. I allow my agents to keep their own bpo money and they are allowed to have it sent directly to them. It just depends on your state and your broker or the BPO company's policies.  Also, LPS will send you a deposit advice to your email and you can notify your broker if you cannot have it sent directly to you. It is actually pretty easy either way. They deposit in two to three days.

• you should have check sent directly or deposited in YOUR account, Why is your broker handling it...

This reply was deleted.