Replies

• For $20, why bother? I would try for a greeter at Sam's or Walmart

• $20 for a bpo? No way, I do property inspections for more than that! what a rip off!

• I too had one done by Core Logic but CC would not accept it they said I still had to have one done.

• I think it depends on the company that did the background check, which is not the REO company. I do know that CC was trying to have a national bank of background checks so that all companies would accept one check.

• Oh, that's a good idea! I'll explain that another company just did one and they should be able to referrence that? Or will/do they just take my word (maybe if I provide company and contact info). Cool beans.

Yes, I like Clear Capital, too. Very prompt with payment. Been with them for a hundred and four years.

• You  have to be able to provide the background check. When ServiceLink did mine they emailed it to me so I was able to email to CC:)

• The worst scum-sucking-bottom-dwellers were Broker Price Opinion - ugh! Trying to get involved with civil suit 'cause BOY do I have the goods (bads) on them! If they approach you, or anyone you know, R-U-N !!

• I got a notice back in November? that Titanium Solutions went out of business. Might wanna' check on that. And I say "Good Riddance!" one of several companies harping the same business model - helping homeowners work with bank to forestall foreclosure. The money they paid was hardly worth the huge amount of work involved!! Just my take.

• I've had good luck with eMortgage Logic, Equi Trax, ProTek, Singlesource  What worries me now is the notice I received that on January 18th, BPO companies are going to start giving clients copies of the BPO's - which is giving our direct contact information to the homeowners that we are doing these orders on.  

• opens us up to safety issues, division complaints. you name it. Really incredibly stupid move. Is there anyway we can complain?

This reply was deleted.