Replies

• Joey this is actually for our protection.  I had a situation a few weeks ago where the Police Dept. requested information on an individual that appeared at a foreclosure home.  It was not a pretty scene however with the info that the company gave the police they were able to find the individual, otherwise they might have had a hard time finding the individual.

• I am not sure. I think LPS/LSI is part of Fidelity, which of course is huge. I have a person who takes photos for me who has lost half of his inspection business in the last few months due to LPS losing Chase as a client. This is strictly for property inspections. I am not sure about BPOs. I know that Secured Lending went out of business and HSBC was part owner of that company, so I am unsure if LPS/LSI is protected. There have been a lot of shake ups in the last year and many companies going out of business. Some are pretty bad though, so I am not surprised. I think this is more of a reorganization. The good companies are getting more business, the bad ones being weeded out. I would watch what is going on with LPS.....

• I thought Titanium Solutions went out of business.

• They did

• what about valuations partners.  ?

• I have my own opinion about Valuation Partners- you are welcome to call me directly and get the experience of a few dozen brokers of ours....

• Yes you you receive one company free with Realty Pilot- most people choose Green River because they feel that that they might get more work from them versus anyone else

• Janet-

You have to sign up with Realty Pilot and see if its worth it - up to you....

•  

You receive one company free with  Realty Pilot.

This reply was deleted.