Replies

• Banks don't get rid of the A.V.M companies that don't pay their brokers because they are addicted to the low low prices that these companies bid to get the valuation work in the first place ...

• I stopped doing business with them years ago. They were always either slow pay or no pay. you can forget it with them. They know they are troubled and when they call you to do a bpo they do not identify themselves until the last moment. stay away from them.

• Titanium went BK wonder how many BPO vendors got paid?

• Actually they did pay me, in fact I got paid very high fees to go to places towards the last few months Titanium was still in business that they could not find other agents to go to. The area manager started getting on my case about no contact with borrowers and I was told that BAC, their last big client was about ready to withdraw. Titanium is really a dinosaur in this business. much of what they were doing can be done by borrowers without an LMC. The short sales almost never worked.

• Evaluation Solutions filed for bankruptcy.  I was likely one of many many agents threatening legal action due to non-payment. Broker Price Opinion might pay for the first couple BPO's and then stops paying thereafter.

• Market-to-Market

Do you have any experience doing work for this company? Are they good? Do they pay? Thank you all

• They pay out on a 90 day pay schedule.  I don't do much work for them, I don't like waiting 90 days for my pay.

• 90 days is not fair. Thank you for this information. 

• anything after 60 days (including mailing time) is too long.

• should be 30 days and that's it.  After all they probably already have their money from the banks.

This reply was deleted.