Replies

• 5 minute reports is not bad, but I guess depending on how many you  accept, you can be driving around all day like a taxi cab and be spending more on gas too.  I guess I can try it out for a couple of weeks and see how it goes and if I feel I'm spending to much money on gas I will just quit doing them.

• Anybody have any experience or information about InsideValuation?

• Our Brokers experiences with Inside Valuations - they dont have a lot of orders but grab them when you can get them- alot of people use acceptors on them! They pay on time 30-60 days, also their prices are pretty good for exteriors COMPARED to the market- QC is tight though because its an AMC

Joey Singh
      Ameritax BPO Inc.
      Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
      AmeriTax Inc.
      Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
      www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com
      JSingh@theameritaxway.com
      1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
      1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
      1 800 689 6028 Fax
      1 917 859 4400 Cell
      http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh     

• I like Inside Valuations, but they are hard to get, They pay well on their commercial properties. you are right about them not having a lot of orders.

• Thanks Joey...

• The only hope to battle these crooks and to save your industry is to refuse to do business the way they tell you it's going to be done. They've killed appraisers; you're next.

• Just got an e-mail from LRES saying that they have a significant amount of orders to be done but the client is only willing to pay $30.

Lets stick together and let them know that our time is more precious than 50 cents an hour.

• I got the email as well, even though I've rarely gotten anything from LRES. I answered "NO" I will not accept orders for $30-$35. This is the reason I no longer accept orders from Old Republic. Ridiculous!

• Another company that likes to do this is Consolidated Analytical and Carrington.  On top of that, you would have to pay their partner vender called "Quandis"  $15 a month membership just to be able to accept  BPO's on their site.  So, you pay $15 and then only get 1 BPO a month, UM that's STUPID...right?  Then you have companies who have 4 or 5 fictitious names all tied to one another like (AssignREO, Assignment.com, REOagentlist.com and REOagents.com) playing the game back and forth ripping off agents.  I got tired of paying third party companies for referral BPO business NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE!  Also, I no longer pay those high membership fee's to vendors like Res.net who keep calling me or emailing me to come back on board.  Honestly, if vendors have to keep begging you to come back, then they are seriously in trouble.

• Yeh, Old republic is getting ridiculous.  Anything that comes over for $30 I just reject.  Then if I get a private email from one of the reps I'll negotiate a fee.  $30 is absurd.  

This reply was deleted.