Replies

• Does anyone use BPO software that pre-fills the blank fields to speed up the time it takes to do a BPO????? 

Please post the name of the website or program as I am burned out doing it the old fashioned way...(:

• I doubt very much if there is any software out there that can do what you ask.  The blank fields do not always have the same answers.

• Elias,

Our company has spent the last year investing in a very large project for Form Fill automation unlike anything available on the net.  It's not Imacros based technology so the data transfers are instant and seamless.  It automates nearly everything, acting almost as a BPO/AVM hybrid.  The user interface is very fluid, simple, and clean cut.  The first 10 companies will have a soft launch within the next 2 months, followed by an official launch before 2014.

-Companies-

Clear Capital
      CoreLogic
      Emortgage
      Equi-Trax
      Mainstreet
      Ocwen
      Proteck
      Realty Pilot (yes we automate Realty Pilot better than Realty Pilot)
      Single Source
      Specialized Asset Management

Regards,
      John Gattinger
      www.Turbo-BPO.com

Turbo-BPO.com | The #1 Broker Price Opinion Outsourcing Solution
    • I use realty pilot.  www.realtypilot.com.

Call there at 888-732-5745 and ask for Doug Williamson VP, Business Development  tell him that Joan Willis of Brevard's Best Realty referred you to him.

• Thank you for sharing this Joan.  I agree with Elias. 

• BPO companies are giving out bpo's now for $30 and interiors for $65. I refuse to do them.

• I just had an Interior BPO pass through my inbox for $45.  Unbelievable.

• Hi Shirley,

I'm with you.  Yesterday I did one for $55 and it took me 7 hours including the driving to and from and then they want this whole new thing and comps on rentals.  What's that all about.  I don't and have never done rentals, have no access to rental comps and that would have taken even more time.  Then this morning this new company I've done one with and yet haven't seen how they pay, put one on my email to accept or decline for $40.  Even though it's close to me, I have to stop and I sent them email stating I won't do exteriors for less than $50 if close and if rural, higher fees as well as higher fees for interiors.  These companies are taking advantage of us and we definitely need to stick together on basic fees just like union workers have scale, we need scale too.  I'm sick of doing these way out rurals with no comps, hours of trying to find comps and then explain why I can't stick to their guidelines and now a rental comp addition.  I won't do it.  We are professionals and are getting less than minimum wage on some of these vendors.

• I recently got one like that I was surprised that it was asking for rental comps to be included which takes up more research time and you don't get anymore for it.  I always refuse those rural locations that know one else wants either unless they pay me big time like $100 or more.  Anyway, I originally tried to submit it saying I was not in property management and they came back asking me to just go into Zillow, hotpads etc...etc... to find what ever I could.  So I did it and whether they got the right comps or not is on them since they were informed I was not an expert on rentals. It was an interior and I completed it because it did pay $75 and was one of my bigger paying BPO vendors I get work from at least every other day.  Though, if it does becomes a habit with them, then I will need to address it.  Because I see it as they are trying to get 2 BPO's in one.  Some of these vendors are starting to act like the banks trying to use standard BPO's in place of real appraisers at closing but will never admit it and charge the home buyer anyway.  I believe BOFA closing dept called "Landsafe" working with LPS-LSI would do this type of unethical practice quite often.  I was too honest on my reports with LPS-LSI so they stopped using me with some lame excuse. I guess they were tired of not getting any commissions.  I'd rather lose the business from LPS-LSI than to lose my license. 

• The banks are using us because they pay much less than if they used an appraiser.  Appraisers charge anywhere from $325 up.  And yes they do use our BPO's to get the price they want and close the deal.  I have seen where if you come up with a BPO that prices the home low they come back and ask you to redo.

This reply was deleted.