Replies

• Of ClearCapital,PCV Murcor, Inside Valuation, RRREview,ProTeck, Old Republic, CoreLogic, ISGN, & EquiTrax- EquiTrax and Corelogic pay the slowest and ISGN is the worst.

• I don't like any of them. about half of them I will not do business with anymore. there are literally a thousand of these companies.

• Clear Capital nearly always pays within a couple of weeks. Corelogic pays once a month. They and Clear Capital are 2 of my main companies. Seldom ever have one returned and when I do it is usually because of a typo on my part. If not I give them more explanation and we are good. RRReview and Equi-trax have always pd in a timely fashion, but Old Republic is usually about 30 days.

• Clear Capital sends me checks the first business day of the month following my completions.  I like knowing that.  They are good.  Now though, they want a background check paid for.  I've been in RE since 1981 and several years ago we had our fingerprints done at our Board.  I'm short of money for a background check right now, but have you all been asked to do that too?  That's why I dropped Corelogic - they wanted me to pay for one too.  Maybe these places should up their fees so we can afford this background check.  You can check case.net for free if they want to spend the time checking up on me, a 66 year old woman who doesn't even have a traffic ticket.  I'm not opposed to the background check, but feel they should pay for it.  They are the ones wanting it.

• Sharon I am now doing more property inspections which may not pay as well but they are fast and easy and they pay twice a month by direct deposit. I would also ask for more money. I have had to do backgrounds checks four times this year and I have two more asking for background checks. I am not a fan of Clear Capitol or Core Logic but I do over 300 bpos and inspections a month. Many of the companies are much easier to deal with and pay just as quickly as the other companies. I have had bad experiences with both companies...... I do not do bpos anymore for them.

• Who do you do property inspections for??

• I have also been requested to do the back ground check for Clear Capital. I did it for Corelogic and Landsafe but I have been hesitating to do a third one in less than half a year. It seems they should have some way of communicating the information with other companies. I will probably do the Clear Capital as they are one of my main accounts, but it will be under protest.

• LSI will accept a background check, if done in last year, for another company...as per their email/letter.... I have to fax them the one I did for Dataquick ( $125.00 )....It is apparently a requirement from the Obama Administration...

• doesn't surprise me at all regulated to death

• Clear Capital said it was a new client they had acquired. Everyone must have acquired the same client.

This reply was deleted.