Replies

• I had issues with IAS buy once I filed with BBB  they paid within 30 days.

The only phone number that answers is for new clients sales number.

• IAS has now filed for Bankruptcy and they owe me money. I

• IAS owes me money also and my contactor.I spoke to someone that worked there said he knows of a company they owe 95 K to. I received a letter stating they were reorginizing which means I am not going to get paid.What a bunch of creeps in management.

• I'm so sorry for those still owed money by IAS.  After 7 years of working with them, they got worse and worse and after filing with the BBB I got my last $255 and now I'm glad I didn't take any more from them.  What a lousy way to treat we professionals who do the work they get paid big dollars for.

• There are several, include Eval online who stiffed me and filed bankruptcy, stay away from Broker Price Opinion, they almost never pay, and have been like that for years.

• Ive been hearing the same about them. I wont take any from them anymore. Im also hearing Mark to Market is going thru the same and agents are not getting paid anymore. They have always been good to pay but I havent gotten paid for a long time. They owe me right now. Wonder if I will get it?

• Missie this is exactly right!  I have not been paid for orders done since May.  When you check the status it says paid.  I have called and called this is the response I received yesterday..

As we do not have a date in which they will be printed, that information CANNOT be given.  Again, the payment is QUEUED to be printed, and once printed, it will be signed and mailed out!

I will not do any further work for them.

• I too have stopped doing them.  May do about 10 a year (Protek) versus 500-600 yrly formerly.  After being stiffed by NREIS, I realized it was distracting me from real estate in general.  So good luck but I can do a rental and know I am going to get paid if I prequalify the individual.  My focus is listings and sales but a good rental will replace the BPO's. Just my two cents.

• Folks - BPOs ain't no way to make a good living in RE. Tried for 3 years - busted my butt and went broke.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

LIST AND SELL LIST AND SELL and LIST AND SELL

I quit doing them for less than $100.

• I'm just starting out so BPO's give me an income while I'm building up my referrals. I don't think anyone tries to make a living from BPO's. I just do them for side work.

This reply was deleted.