Replies

• Lucky you, I am still waiting on the payment for the 84 orders they owe me for since October of last year.  I got an e-mail on June 10 saying that my check was cut and was being mailed that week. Well i never received it.  10 days ago I got another email in response to mine which said that she was checking with her supervisor and we would go from there.  Well nothing happened & now I just sent another e-mail.  I am going to file a claim with the BBB this evening and I am going to find out who their attorney general is and file a complaint with him.   These companies should not being doing this to us we performed a service and we deserved to get paid.  If you or I did that we would be in jail.  You can bet that they did not cut their salaries when things got tough.  I am sure that the banks paid them so there is no excuse why we cannot be paid.  They are on my do not work for list now.

• We need to put the Real Estate broker that runs that part of those companies out of business.  Their Real Estate Commission says they don't go after non payment, but as I have said before this is not because of non payment.  This is fraud for putting those orders out for us with no intention of paying and collecting money themselves from the banks.  A lawyer might be better able to say what crime they are committing and I guarantee you, whatever it is, it's a crime.

• I received payment from Valuation Partners today as well. I never had a problem being paid. The work is very limited for this area though. Wish I had more orders to fill.

• I have been approached by BPO fulfillment.  The wanted me to go 70 miles one way for $30.  So I should stay away from them at all costs?  I declined and they even called me with the request and I said too far.

• Good luck they have not paid me since October and I have gotten the same story from Sarah there.  I also got stiffefed for several thousands of $$ from Evalonline & IAS.

• Folks,

Stop doing them period.   For any costs.  For any BPO companies.  For any Asset companies.  Just stop.  All of us.  Now.  No more.  Lets see what they do, especially in a few years when they need us again.

• good idea, in a few months I will stop.  I'm only on 3 that do pay, so for now ok,  Glad I got out of IAS and several others that were bad.

• What are those that you feel confident about receiving payment? thanks

• I have heard from many agents over the country that they still have not been paid by Broker Price Opinion/First Valuation, I am one of them.  I would take them off my list.  Also I keep hearing how there will no more or little bpo work for us to do anymore.

This reply was deleted.