Replies

• IAS recently went bankrupt.  We received a notice in the mail from a law office.  

• See Jesse's blog - 'IAS Bankrupt'.

• I'm so sorry you have had this problem.  I worked for them doing BPOs in Springfield, MO area for 7 years and it got worse and worse in paying to the point of me sending a Better Business Bureau report to Denver and then they paid.  They had me doing the same thing sometimes owing for 8 or 10 until I finally decided it wasn't worth it.

They still have 3 stars on this site and they should have no stars or warn other agents.  All the good agents I had contacts for are gone.  Paul Sveen is the CEO used to be with Lehman Brothers in NY and you know what happened there.  Also the last accounting person is Damon Engelby.  Good luck all I got the last 5 months I waited to get paid were excuses and stalling.  Their broker needs to be turned in to the Colorado Real Estate Commissions.  It's not about payment, it's about deception in having agents work for them under false pretenses of getting paid.  Why they still have 3 stars on this site is not a good thing.

• Do you have the information for the Denver BBB?

• I looked them up under BBB, then city and state and then IAS.  You can still file on them so that if they have filed bankruptcy, you will be awarded money unless they list every agent as creditors.  That's a legal question, but sorry you fell under their lies as well as many others.

Sharon

• hello

I'm still waiting for IAS ( integrated asset services ) to pay me for 8 bpos i have done over 8 months ago does anyone has a contact number or email to get through in this company .why this bpo companies don't pay the agents ? its enough with doing  the long distance driving then sit for over an hour .then you do not get pay ITS FRUSTRATING ANY ADVISE ? it woud be greatly appreciated .

• I am in the same boat as you Willy, I used to do a ton of work for a lot of different companies I am down to about 5 as well.  The BPO landscape has changed so much in the past year. It is crazy.

• IAS sent notices that they are winding down the company. Put them in the do not pay catagory.

• My question in considering the fact that Integrated Asset Services is almost out of business and is owing thousands to fellow brokers - why are they still listed with 3 stars on this site under REO companies???? If this site is for helping other agents, they need to be taken off the list or given no stars.  Please address this as I have mentioned it before.

• I was 2 months out from them and emailed Holly as well. I got the check the following week?

This reply was deleted.