Replies

• Can you send me Holly's e-mail address?

• The only ones who did not pay, and are still in business is BrokerPriceOpinion.com.

I work with about 15-20 other companies, including all the major ones and get my checks every 2 weeks, every month or every 45-60 days as promised on their TOS.

Main Street Eval (BPO Fulfillment) pays every 2 weeks, but on BPO's from 45-60 days ago. So your first check takes 2 months to get there but then every 2 weeks I get a check from them.

CoreLogic pays me the 25th of every month on BPO's completed the previous month

Some companies like VSS, Goodman Dean, Clear Capital pay me within 10-15 days of the BPO approval.

• I recently received emails and one phone call from companies that I have not done BPOs for before:

BPOfulfillment.com for a 120 mile BPO rt for $30, sorry I got $95 for the last one there and don't even want to do it for $95, too far, spent half the day going to and from.  Then AVM.assetval.com, don't know how they pay and one by phone for rrreviews.com, never heard of them Residential Real Estate Reviews and the person who left the voice mail had a very thick, Indian accent, I could hardly understand her.  Don't want to do any without feedback.  I thought I had seen some were stiffed by Main Street which is now BPO fulfillment and for $30 forget it.  Let someone closer do it.  It's located on the fringe of my MLS anyway, comps hard to find.  I seem to be getting these far out requests and I don't have them on my profile, so I guess they don't have anyone else to do them.  What's your thoughts on this?????

Sharon Letson, Paramount Realty, Willard, MO

• Asset Valuation and Marketing is a good pay quick pay company.  They usually give you 5 days to complete which allows you to PLAN your itinerary better.  They auto-deposit once a month.  RRR is good too.  It is perfectly OK to turn them down.  The people at these companies are very understanding of the amount of time we spend in our cars and the distances we travel.

• I have worked a lot with RRReview. They have never failed to pay but you need to watch them as they like to pay only $30. If you reject they will usually call and you can negotiate a higher fee. Their form is fairly simple and I don't usually get many if any calls for changes or corrections. I never go more than 50 miles for any. I get a lot of calls to go all over the state but always turn them down, even when they offer to pay more. I don't know those markets and I'm not going to travel that far for what they pay. Good luck with RRReview, they are good in my book.

• Thank you for your input.  Galena, MO is at least an hour drive one way from my office and then because it is usually in the Branson MLS, there are very few comps, so that part is a pain too, and for $30, it runs that much for the gas to and from.  

• Evalonline AKA Evaluation solutions did not pay, I had to threaten Liens on all properties in order to get paid.  They have now filed bankruptcy and a few agents in my area are now unfortunately out quite a bit of money.  BPO.com was another that took forever to pay but finally caught up.  IAS just sent out Bankruptcy notices to vendors.   Emortgagelogic pays, but we have seen a few situations where the agents didn't give "values" where they felt they should be and if they didn't "fix it" then they would refuse payment.  Clear Capital is now requiring agents to pay for their own background checks.  

• I wanted to share an experience I have had recently with Unity AM out of Denver.  I started doing BPO's for them in May, 75-100 for exterior and 135 for an interior.  Earlier this month I received a call from them to possibly go outside of my area and take pictures and then discuss the property, neighborhood and town over the phone. (After telling them that I did not access to comps/MLS in these areas).   I was a little skeptical about this, so I decided to Google Unity.  I found nothing but really bad things about this company and its owner (non-pay, labor dept claims, etc,). I was extremely upset to see all of this, considered I had done 9 BO's over the last month or so for them.  I immediately contacted them via email.  I had two open assignments and just told them I was not going to continue until I received my payment in full.  I decided to call the company and I actually got the owner on the phone.  After a somewhat unpleasant phone call and a promise that my check was in the mail, I hung up knowing, I was never going to work for them again.  However, low and behold, I received  my check three days later in full.  I know that we as agents do not have to time to beg for our money, but I decided to complete the two reports I had for them.  So I just wanted to put a little something out there positive because I know there are a lot of disgruntled agents out there that have not been paid.  If I have to threaten again, I am done.  This is just FYI.  Would love some feedback from other agents with Unity experience.  BTW, I will not be doing the "over the phone reports".  I do not see how it will help the client at all. 

• RR Review going nuts with a new client orders..especially  IL, AZ, FL, CA, NV, OH -told you so....7/23/2013..must be second batch of stuff they didn't send in the morning blast

RR Review is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to them if you want them 

RR Review ...Birdie tells me they just got a bunch of CitiMortgage stuff- Chase stuff - probably more interiors since they are also FNMA

I believe its a 9,000 to 10,000 Order drop...You need to call these people for orders..please comb through your emails from these people directly...to get exact names...for those of you who have received emails from the below people- you will have their direct lines in email signatures...email signatures are the things at the bottom of emails that have contact info

DON'T CALL ME _ CALL RR Review 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: (LRES), Acceptor, Asset, BAMREO/RES.net, BPO, Capital, Capture, Clear, CoreLogic, Corporation, More…

• I have been suckered a few times by service providers asking for money up front. The Free BPOs, on res.net are legit but the.company who hired me after doing about 9 free BPOs pay 2% commission with a 35% referral fee on top. This was an $83k house! Google anyone asking for free anything. Also never pay anyone but Res.Net up front. You do not need Res.Net pro!!!! The basic works fine. Absolutely never buy the equator or Res.net advert. toral waste of $$$. I know I have fallen for all the scams. When I got into REO in 2005 we where treated well. All these scams did.not exsist.
This reply was deleted.