Replies

• Wow I did 2 BPOs for them in May 2013 and have not been paid yet!

•  Equi Trax- is still alive and around- its a subsidiary of Axios also a unit of eMortgage Logic 

• Does anyone have a list of what the full names are on all these abreviations like SLS,ISGN,IREP,NREIS,HSBC etc...etc.. in order to search them on the web?

Delete

nreis is closed 

Delete

sls is secured lending which is also closed 

Delete

you have to email them to sign up 

Vendor Management Contacts

855.884.8003 Options #6
    Delete
    Delete

please IM Joey on LinkedIn if you want top providers 

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Inc. 
    Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
    AmeriTax Inc.
    Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
    www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com - 
    JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Floor Operations Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Antionette's Discussions
    Antionette's Discussions | A free & open professional social network for real estate professionals who specialize in REO and BPO's
  • Question, has anybody gotten any business through a CIAS certification and with who?  The seem to send a lot of emails about how great they are.

• It made sense during the "Hey Days" but now??? My business partner want to buy a hot dog cart and sell hot dogs down by the beach. Not bad thinking for now since NY is the longest holding state for Foreclosing!

No offense to Jesse and the "Gurus" but I think it will come back when the Hedge Funds get tired of holding!

• That's interesting. The platforms are just looking to climb in our pockets.

I just had a listing offered to me from Skyhill for Pennymac. They required me to use ResNet which wanted $700. to sign up (quit them 2 yrs ago). House worth $50k, Commission (after referral of 1%) is $1000. 90-120 days marketing, Weekly Occupancy checks, MMR's, BPO's and waiting 60 - 90 days for re-imbursements all to net $300. REO ain't what it used to be. I politely declined the listing.

I have been thinking of selling Tie Dyed Shirts.I think they might come back also!!!

• Interesting about the shirts.  I've owned a small business since 1991 besides doing my real estate.  It's called Incense and Peppermints/Anderson, Missouri (on facebook) and we do sell Tie Dye shirts and they do pretty good.  Lots of competition out there, but one can do something besides spending all our time running after companies that don't pay us for our work.  That downright sucks and it's getting worse, so beware, read this site and keep up with the slacker companies.

• I will will take 2 in xl 

• Your probably right on the tie dye shirts I've been seeing a few 60's & 70's styles coming back and still have some of that stuff.  I'm thinking we all would probably make more money in a year on our own just doing yards sales and getting rid of all the extra stuff hanging around. Anyway, I also paid for a one year membership on Res.net and ended up with only 1 crappy listing just about when my membership was about to expire and it would was going to cost about $2000 just to get cleaned up from most licensed contractors, it was a mess.  I put in a bid from a non-licensed contractor handyman who was only going to charge $800 to include dump fee's and can you believe it, they did not want to go with that??  Then they called me to say they needed me to renew my membership of $700 to keep the listing that I probably would have only made $600 after sharing commissions with another broker and all the extra deductions from my broker.  I was upset with them because I spent 2 full weeks everyday going back and forth opening and locking up the house for an older couple that was being evicted and that did not mean anything to them.  So, I told them I would not renew and they could have their crappy listing back.

• Equator is fixed to only give work to those who are buying their certified class's.  You can buy zip codes but it won't get you anywhere unless you simultaneously buy the certifications.  I purchased zip codes for 2 to 3 years and never ever once got an BPO assigned to me. So, I just stop buying them and just keep the free office zip code. I think agents are wasting their money because there is too much competition for these banks to choose from.  Though, if your going to buy one of their class's, I recommend the platinum because they are first in line to get any assignments.  Their too expensive and I don't bother with them or any others like Resnet that want up to $800. That's outrages and a rip off, and still not get a guarantee for a listing either.

This reply was deleted.