Replies

• Hugo,

I haven't been paid for a year for outstanding BPOs with IAS.  I just filed a complaint with the Denver BBB.  I suggest you do that as IAS never returned my calls or emails other than to say they would get back to me.

• Just received this email from the BBB in response to my complaint of unpaid invoices from IAS:

"The business has either not responded to your rebuttal or did not exhibit a good faith effort to resolve your disputed issues in their latest response.At this time you may wish to contact the Division of Real Estate for further assistance. Division of Real Estate,1900 Grant St Ste 600,Denver, CO 80203-4309, 303 894-2166"

So maybe, if everyone that didn't get paid from these dead beats would file a complaint with the Division of real estate, we might get somewhere or maybe get paid. 

I was also thinking of turning them for collection with a company, putting CEO and VP as contact names...

• We all should report them to their Division of Real Estate and put them out of business.  They do have a broker assigned to their company as the head person and they definitely have abused a lot of us and should be shut down.  I guess I was one of the last ones to get paid from my complaint to the BBB so, not sure what others should do.

WHY are they still assigned stars on this site?  They should have zero so no one falls for their offers in the future.

• The division of real estate has SUSAN WEST AS THE REGISTERED BROKER FOR IAS, her license number is ER40004900. The more agents that would file a complain with DORA, and it can be done on line, the more attention they'll pay and the faster we might get our monies for services rendered

• ditto

• me too. I won't accept any orders from them any longer - got paid and now they are off my vendor list.

• Hi Tonia, I tried to get their stars rating reduced on here, but it's still the same.  They deserve zero stars.  Don't you agree?

• I am not getting pay from IAS and BROKERPRICEOPINION....Anyone knows of any good POC for any of these companies?

• I won't accept orders from BrokerPriceOpinion.  I did a few of them a few years ago and had a hard time getting paid, so I stopped accepteing orders from them.  I still get calls from them to do orders.  I just refuse them now.  I don't like having to chase the money I earned.

This reply was deleted.