Replies

• I'm in So. Florida and IAS owes me for 22 BPOs and playing dumb when it comes to paying their vendors. Just filed a complaint with BBB as neither CEO, VP, and  CFO kept ignoring my emails.Then they were surprised when I refused a BPO until my account is paid up to date. Why should we expect to get paid for doing a job that we love so much....

• I got paid only after filing with the BBB and had been with them for over 7 years.  Now I see my account is no longer active nor can I gain access to it, so good riddance.  I wasn't planning on doing any more for them.  One step further we should take is reporting their Broker and they have one to the CO Real Estate Commission for fraudulent activity in the way they are running their business. I was so tired of fighting with them over and over again, I just let it go, but others should join in to get them out of business.  They're making money and stiffing us.  Two of their better asset managers were fired and I'm in touch with one of them and she said they were definitely having problems.

They did give me 5 listings over the 7 years, but hadn't given me one in over a year and I don't think they were going to AND they had me pay for all the deposits and have the utilities turned on in my name during the listing.  Do other companies require that too?

• Dataquick is the old Transunion. I don't remember the application because they were one of my main BPO clients a long time ago. I did do the $35 background check in the past year. No big deal. I do their inspections if I have other business in the same area. The fee can be negotiated and the form/photo upload is easy. They pay quickly.

I did not realize they are also Valuation Vision. They have a BPO form they call 'QUICK' or 'EASY' or something like that but it really isn't. It fills in some data for the comps, but not enough to justify the $35 fee. I think I got paid pretty quickly on the one I did recently.
    • My background check was a $117.00...everything is more expensive in New York City...

• Thanks for the info.  I've become leary of companies I don't know! It's nice to get paid ON TIME!

• I have done a few Valuation Vision orders and I am with you their "QUICK" or "EASY" form isn't really that "EASY" or "QUICK."  I think they paid within 60 days for the orders I completed.

I

• Do any of you do business with DataQuick/Valuation Vision?  Their app is 24 pages and requires a background check.

• Yes, They are the old Transunion. And they asked for me to recertify , after having been with them from Transunion to MDA to Dataquick...The fee was more than 35 bucks for me...It wound up being 112 or 124. I say that , because the fee kept changing everytime I logged in. They said it was because I was in NY. Well, after receiving over hundreds of orders per week, during our hurricane, this past fall, and paying the money for background checks, they have decided to go from an assignment of orders in my area, to a email blast! So, guess what, I have received NOTHING, since I paid the money for the background check !

:(

• Thanks for the info, Jay.  Maybe I'll just hold off a bit....

• So who is handling  NREIS REO?

This reply was deleted.