Replies

• My Listof the best ones that pay:

Clear Capitol

ISGN

Secured Lending

• Hi whats the link for ISGN and secured lending?

• I received an email on 12/20/12 saying Evaluations Solutions/Evalonline is ceasing oeprations but didn't say why. Anyone else get this email?

Due to unforeseen circumstances Evaluation Solutions, ES Appraisal Services is ceasing operations. Any inquires should be directed to :
    Bradley R. Markey
    Stutsman Thames & Markey, P.A.
    50 N. Laura Street, Suite 1600
    Jacksonville, Florida 32202
    (904) 358-4000
    (904) 358-4001 (Facsimile)
    brm@stmlaw.net

• I have ignored their calls for over a year...so glad

• I used to do a lot with them and am just starting to again. I think they are probably just backed up. Never had a problem getting paid them with them.

• So now   I haven't received deposits for over a month from Altisource.  What is up with that?  I have worked for them for years and never had a problem.  This is making me nervous.

• My last Altisource payment was December 12th.  So I'm still good.

• Looks like Eval got was they deserved......

• Has anyone had an issue getting payment from ISGN?I have worked for them for years and suddenly they are not paying.I have been calling for 4 days and just get the run around.Someone will call me back but they don't

• I also have been having problems with ISGN I've called and got the run around from India numerous times over the past few months. Sure glad they only owe me for 1 order.

This reply was deleted.