Replies

• So far I have been paid within apx 90 days or less. Previously they paid more promptly but so far so good. I can wait 90 days but not 6 months..............or more, no way! Bears watching.

nellholton1@gmail.com

• I just got this too...I wonder if we will get paid?

• In case anyone did not get their follow-up email the next day, it said:

The following is an email that bankruptcy counsel for the company asked that we pass along:

Our firm has been retained to file a Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceeding for the company.  Evaluation Solutions lost its major client earlier this week and was forced to shut down operations.  The fact that you are receiving this email means that you are in the system and we are aware of your claim.  Once the Chapter 7 case is filed, you will receive a notice and instructions on what to do.  A Trustee will be appointed to handle the claims administration process.

The company is not able to make payments on any outstanding invoices at this point.

This is a very large case.  It will take our firm a week or two to get the necessary paperwork together.  You should be receiving notice of the bankruptcy by mid to late January.

Thank you for your patience.

Brad Markey

Bradley R. Markey

Stutsman Thames & Markey, P.A.

50 N. Laura Street, Suite 1600

Jacksonville, Florida 32202

(904) 358-4000

(904) 358-4001 (Facsimile)

brm@stmlaw.net

• If they are filing bankruptcy you most likely will not get paid.I only did 2 orders for them and had a problem getting paid.I stoped answering the phone when their # came up.

• Don't hold your breath.

• Send a Demand Letter, certified mail, list the order #'s, date prepared and fee. I received payment in full after they received a demand letter. Most payments were due since late last year. I received mine apx 6 weeks ago.

nellholton1@gmail.com

• It was only a matter of time before they went out of business....not paying their agents will do that to a company.....

• Due to unforeseen circumstances Evaluation Solutions, ES Appraisal Services is ceasing operations. Any inquires should be directed to :

Bradley R. Markey

Stutsman Thames & Markey, P.A.

50 N. Laura Street, Suite 1600

Jacksonville, Florida 32202

(904) 358-4000

(904) 358-4001 (Facsimile)

brm@stmlaw.net

• wow

• eval out of florida stay away.   if the following number comes up on your cell don't answer  904-288-2004

This reply was deleted.