Replies

• I finally received payment from EvalSolutions for BPO's dating back one year, $800.00. I went in to my profile and erased all contact info & have not heard from them since and don't want to.

Nell Holton

• Go to https://agentresources.bankofamerica.com/shortsale for ageent sign up for BOA. No guarantee of listings or BPO's but you can register for all on this site.

• Eval says they havbe 30 - 45 processing time. I was able to get payment after many e-mails. Don't know why but that have finally quit calling. Anyone know if they are still in business???

• They are still inbusiness....

• It took a year to receive payment for 8 BPO's. I have erased my profile so I doubt anyone from Eval will call me now. Suggest you sent a certified DEMAND Letter with a list of the order numbers, dates and fee they offered and allow a "reasonable" time for payment to be received. Be sure to check your profile to be certain that your license, E&O and W-9 are all up to date. Then send, keep copy of letter and wait for signed copy for certified mail. You might even ask a local Attorney to prepare the letter, it may cost a few bucks but would be worth it. If you have copies of emails or letters save them. By the way, they never paid me within 30-45 days either!

• Eval is driving me crazy. They will not pay and they will not stop calling. I get at least 5 calls a day to do bpo's. I also say please don't call until I get past payments. I have bpos from January that they won't pay. But worst of all its that they WILL NOT STOP CALLING. Does anyone know how I can get them to leave me along without changing my phone numbers.

• Evaluation Solutions doesn't pay. That is unless you put up a fight.  I did about 12 bpos for them a long time ago and six months went by before I got paid. I had to work harder to get paid than I did doing the BPO's.  I quit doing work for them a long time ago, and told them to take me off their list.  They still call me and email me for work three years later.

• I researched them and was told to tell them the following:  I have been advised by my attorney as well as my state senator, that I can legally place a mechanics lein on every single home I did work on; and I am going to be doing this now.

I had a check within 2 days.....:)  Good Luck!

• I did  a few orders for BPOonline.com never got paid and quit doing work for them. They still call every once in awhile with work, I decline because I hate working for free.  Great advice letting companies that don't pay know that you have been advised by your attorney and state senator that you will place a mechanics lein on the house.  Nice tactice.  It is sad that we have to go to these extremes just to get paid for work we have completed.

http://BPOonline.com/
        See related links to what you are looking for.
      • THANKS... IM GOING TO TRY IT.

This reply was deleted.