Replies

• Thats is the person that is prosime me that she would get back and never gicves me an answer.

Thank you for the update.

Ohhhh BTW. Have you have any luck with them getting REO?

• IAS is assigning REO from Bank of America. The volume of listings you may receive depends of course of your area competition and number of foreclosures.

I just received a new listing 2 weeks ago, the first in a long time and so did my colleagues.

• Hi Yanoska

Do you do BPO for them and if so are you having problems getting paid?

• If you follow a blog on this website "IAS payment issues" you will find lots of helpful information.

Regarding the BPOs, I have not done any in a very long time. They changed Valuation Managers and she just has not assigned any BPOs to me...it's a great thing...lets see how long it lasts... 

• You are luck.....

• Does anybody else have trouble with ISGN's website? I have been trying for 2 days to submit a order and I lose it everytime. I save it at least twice for every comp and it saves but right when I finsh it, it disappears and back to a blank form. Please let me know if anyone else has the problem?

• This is common with ISGN, especially when you try to load photos. First make sure you only have one browser open with ISGN at a time.  If you only haveone browser open. Then restart your computer, open one windo only for ISGN and you should be fine.

• Clear capital pays rwice a month

ISGN good about paying

Old REpublic also good once a month 

• I also did a number of BPO's for iMortgage Services Inc out of PA in December and still have not been paid! Was told my check is coming today!!

We will see.

Tary

• December is only a month way. Be Patient.. Imortgage does pay..

This reply was deleted.