Replies

• I just wanted to add my experience with IAS.  I have been doing BPO's with them for a few years and this year, they have been extremely slow to pay.  They claim they have grown and bookkeeping is very slow.  In June, they assigned me 11 BPO's to be completed in a weeks time and they took more than 3 months to pay.  I finally reported them to the BBB of Denver, CO, and within days, I received my money.  From there, I thought they would stop assigning me but then I started receiving orders again and they paid ok.  Now they owe me for 3 BPO's and I have decided I'm done with them.  I will be reporting them to BBB soon and declining any of their orders. 

• I completed four BPO's for UTLS in October and still have not received payment.  I have emailed and requested payment on four different occassions with no response from UTLS.  I will not be doing any future work for this company and would like to advise other agents to stay away from this company as well.  No point in working hard for a company that does not pay for our service!  I hope their clients (banks) read blogs such as these and see that agents will not be working for companies that take our services for granted!

• I was told AGAIN that they were sending me out a check (They owe me around $3500 total) but there is no indication on the payment tab that a check has been written.  I've called and emailed but I just get sent to voicemail.  They told me a check was being mailed in November and it didn't happen.  It is simply unethical to tell for them to tell me they are sending out payment and then not doing it.  In June, they actually posted that a payment was made.....it never was.  Then, there is an out of office email reply to my email.  Moments later with another email there is not an out of office reply.  Hmmmm...Something is seriously wrong with their business practices.  It's a shame because I've worked with them for years and have not had any problems.   They were slower on the payments than most but they weren't as behind as they are now.  If I ran my business they way they are running theirs, I would be out of business.  It's like a cheating boyfriend/spouse....can I ever trust them again? 

• IAS owes me going back to January.  I think everyone should file against them as it is obvious they are having financial problems.  I quit doing work for them many months ago.  I dont like getting ripped off.

• I am posting it here as well

I made my payment inquiry to IAS via email on 11/10/2011 at 10:56 AM and today, almost a month later 12/05/2011 at 5:28 PM this is their response:

Thank you for your inquiry. I would like to apologize for the delay in your payment. The Accounting Department has experienced a back log in bringing accounts current. We are working diligently and as quickly as possible to correct this issue.

We have not forgotten about you, I do sincerely apologize for this delay, but I assure you, you will be paid for the work that you have graciously performed. At this time I do not have an exact date when a check will be cut, but we are, and will continue to, work on getting this issue resolved.  You can make specific payment inquiries on our website, email IASGeneralInquiry@iaservices.com, or you can call 303-850-2860

• I got the exact same response last week after making an inquiry in the beginning of November.

• You really need to read response I posted just minutes ago on a blog "IAS Payment Issues" on this website.

• Evalonline is horrible with payment!!!  There are way too many other companies out there that pay on a consistent schedule to waste time with them.  I am still fighting to get paid and only make progress when threatening legal action.  I suggest emailing every single rep from the company every day till you get a response.  Save all of your old emails too.

• I badgered Eval for almost a year before I got paid. Just keep calling and emailing, definitely. I used to get so many and then after I finally got paid they hardly ever sent me anymore and if they did they were far out of my area. But call, call call!

• I just got a check last week from IAS for $3315. All orders paid up to 60 days. We still have agents in my area that haven't got paid. My favorite company is finiti and Secured Lending. RRR is too cheap and Core Logic always sends me orders that are to far out in distances plus I hate their QA.

This reply was deleted.