Replies

• Thanks, Jim, for this information.  I'm going to give it a shot.  They owe me $915.00 going back to May of this year. Just wondering if you've gotten your check yet?  Hope so.  Good luck and thanks again.
  • I work with several BPO companies and am looking for agents to add to my blog about evalonline.net - evaluationsolutions.please add your story and lets work together to let agents know that they do not pay! i am looking into class action!

my good pays:

secured lending, clear capital, goodman dean, rrreview, LRES, main st val

NO PAYS:  evaluation solutions - evalonline.net,  summit evaluations

• Funny how some of these companies pay to some agents and do not make payments to others, is it some kind of lottery? I have always received payment for evaluation solutions/evalonline. I have made very large orders for them at one time (big bulks) and have received full payment in 30 days. I have a great relationship with Tiffany Hall and she has always taken care of expediting the payment. On other blogs I have read on this site Tiffany has taken care of other agent's past dues, she seems to be the person to contact. 

As of today UTLS, now AMO Recoveries Inc (can't believe these people are still up and running) owe me over $3,700 on Chase BPOs that date back to the beginning of 2011.

Can anyone please comment on former UTLS?

• Call Summit, they will pay...one should not have to call, but do...

• Where is your blog?
  • Anyone have experience with iMortgage Services or Mainstreet Valuations?  I have just completed BPO's for both.  I love Clear Capital, they seem to be a unanimous choice for good pay practices.
    • imortgage is great
  • I stopped working with Eval over 3 years ago. I still receive calls and emails to this date to complete bpos. I am amazed that they are still in biz with all the bad publicity that is out on them. I am also amazed that agents are still doing bpos for them. They do not pay and you will waste weeks and months trying to get them to pay. Once you add up your time for the bpo and trying to be paid you are lucky if you are making .15 cents an hour.
  • I'm getting consistent orders and payments from PCV Murcor and RRReview. Get sporadic orders from some others, particularly emortgage logic as of late, no issues with payments yet.  Am signed up with quite a few others that I don't receive orders from. 

From Cindy's list:

* I just signed up with Equi-trax. 

* I don't see a place to sign up for BPOs on Titanium's site, just "Home Retention Consultants". 

* I don't see a place to sign up on Franklin Credit's site. 

* FASInc. charges a $100 fee 

Any other good experiences out there? 

• Well we all can see that there are a few BPO companies that owe agents.  It is almost impossible for a single person to get involved in a lawsuit for a few hundered dollars.  Is there some way that agents can joing forces to be able to file suits for non payment?  Anybody have any ideas / suggestions on how we as agnets can keep this from happening and start collecting?

This reply was deleted.