Replies

• Hello everyone, can anyone tell me about Absolute REO?

When I started years ago, doing REO's, you didn't have to pay.

Now everyone wants money.

So....Absolute REO?

Legit?

• No they are not. They are now bankerreo-scam!!!

• Do a search in here, and you will see multiple threads about how awful Absolute REO is.
  • Let's add a new one to this list.  Interated Asset Service not only has some of the hardest BPOs to complete, pays the lowest amount and now wants agents to work for free with the possibility of listings.  I have been working with IAS for over 6 years and have never seen what is happening now.  I have BPOs that go back for months and when I contacted accounting the voice mail claims to send emails to them due to high amounts of vendor requests.  Not a good sign.  In addition I have repeatedly been promised to be paid and yet to see this.  In the last 12 months I have seen no new listings either.  I currently will not do any more work for IAS until they bring me current.  Sure looks like a company in trouble to me.
    • I absolutely agree. They were such good payers last year but recently, they don't pay. Still waiting on payment from April after numerois attempts. I took 3 more orders a couple of weeks ago from them, but hesitated and they told me they would send a payment out immediately, Well, I did the BPOs but still no payment from them. Guess I will give it a few more weeks.
  • UTLS took over six months to pay me! After harassing them for two months, I received two checks, but still have over $300 outstanding. Any suggestions on how to get paid? I keep sending emails and now they are not responding at all. UGH! Help.
    • Does anyone have a contact number for them that a person actually will answer?  I knew better than to do any work for them, but I got "suckered" in to their game again. 
      • I have been trying to get paid for months and nothing yet. Keep calling and emailing Jimmy Nguyen his contact info is 949-885-4509 and jnguyen@utls.com. Hopefully we can put so much pressure on these people to do something and pay us.

• I am also looking for an accounting dept contact #. No one from UTlS that assigns the BPOS will respond back to my email regarding payment
        • I have been trying to get paid for months and nothing yet. Keep calling and emailing Jimmy Nguyen his contact info is 949-885-4509 and jnguyen@utls.com. Hopefully we can put so much pressure on these people to do something and pay us.

This reply was deleted.