Replies

• The BBB (which I believe Broker Prie Opino.com is in Colorado) got my money within weeks. Check the companies site to make sure that is where tey are located at. They owed me over 650 dollars. I got it all and an exta 75 dollars I still am not sure where it came from.
  • I got paid TODAY (3/23/2011) for a BPO I completed in JULY of 2010!  And the check was cut back in January of 2011... Note to self, no more BPO's for Network Mortgage Servicing!

Photo of BPO Check

• I worked for Evaluation solutions for allmost 2 years , Allmost $4,000 worth of work and they would not pay.

repeated phone call and emails were ignored

Contact my attorney, he sent them a letter and got a check for  $2800 within a few days. Had to give the attorney 1/3 but other wise I don't think I would ever get paid from this company.

Will never work for them   again.

• James, just FYI, the "go to" person at Eval is Lorie Carter (lcarter@evalonline.net) .  I had the same problem with non-payment (over $3,000). I had tried unsuccessfully to contact accounting, but within one day of emailing Lorie, she replied back, and within a week I had the check in my hand. Lorie apologized and told me to contact her if I had any more payment issues.
  • This is my list of good pay:

Pcv murcor

Secured Lending

Goodman Dean

Titanium

EML

ISGN

the only company that I did one BPO and never got paid was Quality BPO's I don't know if they even exist anymore.

UTLS kind of slow , they just send me a check from september.

• has anyone heard of Livevaluation.com?  signed up with them today but have never heard of them. 
  • Hi there Cindy,

I just started with Titanium how do you get to the REO side from being a HRC?

• Old Republic and Clear Capital are the best!
    • Yeah, but old republic only pays $30 for a bpo and they want it in 24 hours!

• Hi - Doesn't Old Republic require that you register with reovm.com and pay a fee?
This reply was deleted.