Replies

• The best I found to get orders from any company is to call and ask for them and keep calling. Eventually orders start coming through. It takes a while but you have to be persistent. When working with a new company the faster you get them in the better.  It also pays to take more time with the order and get them right.  Anyway that's one way that helped get me started.
  • I just got bombared with emails from Evalonline today with so many exterior bpos due the following day at 11am eastern. But the problem here is that there sending these emails at 5pm pacific time. Its gettting dark outside. I replyed to them asking them for more time and also that its dark outside and also what was the turnaround time and they stated 45 to 60 days...Did not reply regarding more time. I rather not. I heard bad reviews and also from reading here never mind.
    • The best way to work with eval is not to do any work with them.  Finally got paid from BPO's that were done in June. I refuse to work for them. They expect miracle turnaround time for their orders but take their sweet time paying you.

• I agree, Eval wants you to do a speedy turn around time and they are ruthless with not allowing extensions, at least here anyway, and then they ignore your phone calls and emails for payment. Complete waste of time.
  • I too am having trouble with Brokerpriceopinion.com. I did fill out a complaint today on the Denver BBB website. Not sure if that will do any good. I have refused work from them, left voicemails that I will be getting attorney involved etc. It is a ridiculous amount of money that they owe me. Anyone live in Denver willing to ring their bell....I mean doorbell of course, to find out what is going on? 
  • Hey Donald:

my understanding of the 90-120 day value is .....is your projected market values for that time frame or tier of time. the market value in the 90-120 day tier should be different than the value in the 0-90 day tier. the value can either be higher or lower than the 0-90 day value but should not be more than 20%. 0-90 day value should be your market value.

hope this helps.

T

• When I decided to not work for them again I called the two agents I know who do a lot of BPOs and let them know.  But you know what would be better?  Let's ALL make it our facebook status.....that should get them attention.
      • Tara I think you are on to something!
      • well I was beginning to think the folks at evalonline didn't lke me and thats why I was'nt getting paid. Quit working for them last year but did finally get paid. I feel sorry for the folks who have to work there, you can just hear the disqust / anquish in their voice when you turn down an order and tell them your not working for them because of non payment. I am thankful for all the good reputable companies that pay when their suppose too
        • You know what's sad is that Evalonline just got a bunch of orders in our area.  I guess the lenders don't know or don't care how they operate.  I learned my lesson because it took me over 2 years to collect what they owed me.  It breaks my heart to pass on orders in the "slow times" but I think I saved myself a lot of time in the long run.
This reply was deleted.