Replies

• Ha Funny you say that - The first 2 orders I took from them were over 30 miles from my home, and needless to say I get the order at 9pm it is due back 2 the following day, and to top it off I am pulling in the subdivision at 1:30 to take the photo's and upload to my assistant when she calls and says you will never believe this but the order has been cancelled. I'm thinking great now I am all the way out here and the order has been CANCELLED?? So long story short I call them and they agreed to pay me 20 dollars for gas.....WHAT A JOKE!! They are doing Major Lender Valuations and not paying....I also noticed in my que it seems some of the orders I did originally were missing....Oh Oh and wait this is the best part. Spend all your Time getting 90-120 day values for them and when there is something they don't like in the order on a Sunday at 7am you have 2 hours to complete before they give to another agent........RIDICULOUS!!!

• Here's mine...

Corelogic (took non-REO PAS BPOs)

PAS (Premiere Asset Services)

Ocwen/Altisource (direct deposit w/in 10 days or less)

Pro-teck (w/in 30-45 days)

• To add to the list of good pays:

Secured Lending Services  50/100

Old Republic 50/65 (negotiated)

• Clear Capital

• BrokerPriceOpinion.com is by far the WORST company I've come across yet. Completed an order in May of this year and have yet to receive payment.
    • Brokerpriceopinion.com totally is absurd.  I have called their AR person two times now.  I have also emailed their AR person and emailed my account rep.  They totally ignore me.  What annoys me the most is the crap pay.  They pay $35 and want a 24 hour turn around.  I get $50 for a 72 hour...come on!  I have one half done and until somebody acknowledges my lack of payment I will not finish it.

• Tara, after almost 18 months, I received my check after threatening to sue and to call better business bureau etc. I refused to do any others for them until they payed me the balance of what they owed me. I guess then they decided to sabotage my money.This  Nov  I get this email asking for my w-9 which I had already provided them before . I guess they were trying to send me a 1099 for money thay hadnt paid. I told them that I wouldnt provide a w-9  util I received the rest of my  payment. Needless to say after going back and forth, I got my final check. And that is it for me with Brokerpriceopinion.com. Below is the contact info for accounting. Goodluck.

Deana Lopez

Accounting Assistant

BrokerpriceOpinion.com, Inc.

8700 Turnpike Dr. Ste #300

Westminster, Co 80031

303-991-9919x1081

Email DeanaL@brokerpriceopinion.com

• Add one more to the list! UTLS Default Services. Still waiting to get paid on BPOs I've done since September, 2010.
    • I have only done a BPO or two but it was for a couple of REO listings I had with them for BOFA which eventually they got reassigned to another servicer and don't know why?  Though I was still able to keep the listings and closed on them. 

• UTLS owes me more than $4,000 back about 60-90 days.  Has anyone else been paid by UTLS?  PCV, Protek, VSS and Rels pay no problem.
This reply was deleted.