Replies

• Agreed :).

• Clear Capital is definitely the best BPO company in the industry for all the reasons: Great format, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable personnel, and consistent monthly payment.

• Seems like the BPO companies I'm doing work for send a ton of work, run up a tab and then go cold.

Maybe that's all in my head...or maybe it's a cash flow issue on their end (??).

All I know for certain is I'm working an EXTRA 40+ hours a week and this averages out to be less than minimum wage work! (...and it really IS a great deal of work if you care about the quality, ya know??..)

It's more than a little sad that these companies do not seem to care about our needs (ya know...ones like feeding our children!).

I'm working with Mark To Market, Mainstreet Valuations and Old Republic... all of which have super nice vendor support...so no complaints there!!

Here's the goof up of the week: I paid for the platinum membership on REOTrans... wasn't getting even a nibble PAYING to show availability on specific zip codes so I thought...well maybe this will help......WRONG (sucker) ! I should have just picked one of you guys and mailed ya a gift check of $500 instead!

Think I should I hang in there or hang it up?

LaDawn Menkemeller, Realtor
    Dallas TX
    • Dont feel bad LaDawn, I paid for the platinum membership on REOTrans also and never got any work from them, and worse, to stop their billing I had to cancel the credit card as they ignored my requests to cancel and kept billing me.

• You could have picked me up Im in Coppell. I have wasted so much time and money on that and got nothing, so I sure wasnt going to uprade and pay for that too
      • ahhh really? I sure hate to hear that!!
    • I will send you my address, so next time you got the itch to pay to play you can send me the check. ;-).
      I know some of the heavy hitters in my area are Platinum members and I was thinking about joining, I've made similar mistakes in the past, but I am wising up a little. BPO work is slowing down due to the large amount of agents doing bpo's.
      I am sure bpo business will pick up again in January again.
      • that is sooooooooooooooooooo funny - check's in the mail - keep your glass eye open though!!

... I also just paid for res.net (...still nada...)...I'm hopeful these dang bpo's will lead into some listings though.

Wish I knew where to focus the most though.

Catch ya later,
        LaDawn
  • Here is my non paying I only have one. They will pay but takes forever and fifty calls later, I am waiting for a payment from May.

Evaluation Solutions
  • Victoria, I quit doing OCWEN's also! I almost died laughing when I seen your comment.
This reply was deleted.