REO Referral Agent

I'm offerring up 10% Referral Fees for the life of the contact for any REO business contacts that you can pass.How it worksSimple!You refer me to your asset manager or one that handles my area. If I get the business then you will get 10% referral fees on ALL the transactions related on this. It's pretty simple, we get approved with our Brokers, so that there is some oversight (keeps me accountable).This strategy worked exceeding well with 1031 Tax Exchange clients and Investors. I've referred and gotten referrals doing this and it's great.You'll be checking your mail and "Wham!" a check is in there waiting for you, for simply helping someone across the country!Thanks in advance!Joshua Jarvisjarvisteam@gmail.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• Hey Joshua:

If this works for you, great, I wish you more success but, let me share something that you may not have considered.

Most agents with relationships with Asset Managers have some form of confidentiality agreement. A lot of times, it isn't formal but understood that the Agent will protect the confidentiality of the Asset Manager as a part of thier "good relationship" and to continue a "good mutual beneficial relationship".

In other words, i don't ever provide my contacts because I won't to keep my relationship with my Asset Managers on the up and up. I can't imagine getting a call from an Asset Manager saying, "I keep getting this call from John Doe Super REO Agent who says you gave them my information....that isn't cool".

Truth is, most likely that Asset Manager would never call me with that message, they just would never assign me a new listing, return my call or even give me the time of day.

Once again, I wish you the best of luck but, don't be frustrated if it really doesn't work out. It's not because of you, it's because of how things work. If you want to learn more about how to break into this business, read over some of the blog archives. I have a good one titled, "How to start doing your first REO" and look at some of Staci Cunningham's and John Oochi's as well.
    • I really appreciate the honest feedback. I wouldn't want a cold referral either, I'd prefer to have the agent ask their asset manager who handles stuff in Georgia and go from there. I wouldn't want to pay referral fees for life on a cold lead, but I would if it was a warm referral.

Probably not the best "1st Post" but I wanted to test the waters. I'll keep at it and see what happens. I'll be sure to report back here with success or lessons learned.
      • I'm just wondering if you ever got referral from someone for REO. I agree with Jesse.
        • I've gotten referrals this way, but for asset managers that have very few listings, small banks, ect.

It's still about relationships. Obviously, something this valuable requires us to build a relationship and make sure there is accountability in place.

It worked / works extremely well with the investor referrals.
          • Joshua-I work with institutional investors and private capital entities. What type of investments are you offering?
            • Carlos,

My current listing inventory is mostly short sales.

However, the services I provide my clients are finding and facilitating the 1031 or REITs that they want to be a part of. I have a team (actually I'm part of their team) which includes an attorney, a bank (who likes to "own" property.... lol) and a financial planner.

Thanks again for all your help Carlos!!
  • Don't take it personal but, in my opinion, most people have a hard time referring someone they don't know. Especially in the REO industry where it can compromise the relationship we had to work so hard to establish.
This reply was deleted.