Replies

• Funny, they told me they would have an agent contact me.  But no agent ever contacted me.  And they were surely calling me back regarding the two properties they wanted services for.

• They want $400 for 6 months and that is way above all the other platforms like Resnet and Equator etc.

some other website forums are accusing REO PRO Corp as being the old "Banker REO" and well all know that is a scam.

(I am not sure if they are or not) also it seems like they give addresses of properties that have a foreclosure filing on them. (that info is free) they also do not pay for your PBOs you do I have never seen that before in the industry unless it is along with the actual listing.

Could be a new trend or it could be a scam....I guess buyer beware

• They have an elaborate website and signup process, so they seem more credible than previous versions of the "pay to do free BPO(s)" scam. But if it walks like a Duck, and sounds like a Duck.....

• This is a scam, I signed up and had so much trouble cancelling that I had to call the credit card company to cancel the number and issue me another one.

This reply was deleted.