Replies

• A lady called me January 20th 2015 saying REO PRO Corp (www. IREOPRO.com) had several properties in my county to assign. They do all the CFK, Rekeying, trash outs, and utilities. She also mentioned they do repairs so the properties are move in ready. All 5 of the addresses she gave me are occupied and nice properties. She didn't mention the $400 fee until I registered on their website and called her back. It was after 5PM so I told her I would get back with her in the morning. From what I am reading here I don't think I will pay the $400 fee.

• It is a SCAM! Thank Goodness I paid by Credit Card and was able to get a refund thru the credit card company.

• Hey Everyone Just wanted to let you know iREOpro Corp (or REOpro Corp) has changed their name to American Management Group. I'm not sure how many of you all have had experience with them. The same person (Eli GREEN) is heading it up.  My experience has been NO listings and a chg. of 400.00 They promise listings over the course of a yr.   I have yet to get one. and chg. 400 annually for your permission to use the platform. I am suppose to get a refund in March being the agreement is if no listings in a yr.  we are SUPPOSE to get a refund. We will see.  This is just a warning of BUYER BEWARE.

• This is getting bizarre. Occupancy check? I was asked a few times-told them to get a private detective, they charge 250 per hour, min 4 hours. Personally-I think that is the most dangerous work. Asking neighbors if any one is going in or out? I grew up in Bensonhurst,Brooklyn, asking questionslike that seems like a good way to get wacked. 

• I got the Call Wed. Today is Friday.. They gave me 2 properties to do an occupancy check and exterior bpo... We did not talk about payment for either of them. Because I was already assigned to get the Listing. I paid the Money with my credit card (thank Goodness)... I was told there is a one time fee of $400  and the Refund Policy I received stated.....

We always say, the proof is in the pudding. That's why REO pro gurantees that if in 1 year we do not provided you the opportunity to market and sell 2 properties, we will refund your $400.00

If you are looking to receive a refund, Please contact us 30 days before the 12 month period is over at 

Customerservice@ireopro.com

So I have already canceled Today is Friday.. I spoke to Ely Greene.. He said they would send out a check because they do not keep my records.. I have also called and opened a dispute on my credit card.. 

If any one has ever received a listing from them I would be interested to hear about it... 

• Beware now they are caqlling themselves iREOPro, same crap, same up front fee, first time they called they asked for $700. I told them they were a bunch of crooks and they should be ashamed of themselves. I hoped they all got arrested for fraud

• I got that call yesterday. Said their name was ireopro.com . They gave me the 2 addresses but wanted 400.00. Wanted BPO's by Tuesday. Lis Pendens were very recently filed. So there would not be anytime soon to list. I felt they wanted 400 and free BPO

• I got the call Ellen. Same MO. 2 very nice houses. Wanted occ reports then BPO. Didn't tell me about the $400 until I asked. I felt I was being scammed. Sounded very enticing at first but asking for money to work scared me off.
  • Scam

• A current LinkedIn discussion indicates that this company is operating in a way similar to Resnet by offering a platform and their clients find you on their website. One guy says he has 6 assignments from 3 different clients and one will be an active listing within a week. That is certainly different than having a guy call you saying he has 3 assignments for you right away and you need to pay $400.

I went ahead and signed up on their website which doesn't exactly say you have to pay anything except if you read their privacy policy. Then it says you will be contacted. The policy clearly says "No refunds as the product is delivered in full upon payment". It still doesn't state how much.
This reply was deleted.