Replies

• Its a scam I got a call from one of those companies the guy told me I was selected to represent El Paso so out of roughly 1900 members of the Greater El Paso Assoc. of Realtors I was the one guy they had selected to be the rep in El Paso and all it was going to cost me was $400 up front a  25% referral fee per listing or closing

• Their story just keeps changing, doesn't it? Now the "platform" also wants a referral fee? That's a new one. I can't wait to hear their pitch this time. They've probably called me 4 or 5 times over the past 2 years.
    • brokers are abused because we allow folks ro abuse us. who else needs to pay to maybe get work? 

• Send me $20.00 and I'll send you 200 assignments.  When will people learn not to pay for leads in advance?

• They are a scam....I paid when they were using another name and never heard back anything from them.

If you are going to pay anyone make sure they are reputable.Read reviews from other agents (such as on this site) like you are doing.

One that I can personally vouch for is REONetwork. Membership is not cheap, but I have gotten several clients/business from them over the years so it has paid for itself. Good luck.

Kathy Jordan

• Run!.... nothing but a well thought out scam... everyone is getting the same speech, 2 listings, $400 tech fee, bla, bla, bla...

• NEVER PAY FOR ANY PORTAL-THERE ARE PLENTY OF FOLKS OUT THERE 

• They wanted the $400 for unlimited territory coverage for my area. George White was the person that signed me up. I had to go online to their website and get "approved to be their agent". He said if I signed up today he would give me 3 properties to list and told me that all 3 had been foreclosed on already and it was a 100% satisfaction refund guarantee. I went by all three properties and they were still occupied and the owners knew nothing about what was going on and were NOT behind on their mortgages. I immediately called George back to get a refund and he told me that he would check with the bank that turned the properties over to him and give me a call back. Still waiting for the call back 2 months later. He called his company "IReo Pro" and his email was from reoprocorp.com Credit card company issued a refund. SCAM!

• Do Not pay the $400.00 I got my money back...I threatened to expose them., For a company to pay you back, it is fraudulant,  Their address is not real, a title company occupies reoprocorp's address that they give you, They are cunning,they have you do a few bpo's for free, tell you that you will get the listing. It is a huge Lie! They should be shut down. Do not fall for this companies Lies!!!! TY, Jean Marino

• My turn! thanks to all of you I did not fall for this.  I was just contacted and interviewed. Then when it was my turn to interview the "asset manager" he claimed that they only work with small-to-mid-sized companies; that a lender, he didn't know who, had referred me; that I should look up bad reviews about Res.net  - "have you ever heard of res.net" (!!!) - and Equator, etc. THANK YOU REO PRO colleagues!

This reply was deleted.