Replies

• SCAM SCAM SCAM  run  run and run. Thats all I can say.

I gave money than when I read all the reviews, called them and asked them to refund my money, he stated he will have Eli Green VP called me.  He called me after 2 days and tried to convince me again, I said I do not care how good company you are, but I am not interested in doing business with you, If you do not refund my money, I have already disputed the amount, you will not get my money, next day I got an email that the money has been refunded and my credit card statement shows the refund amount.

I am not sure how can we all protect ourselves from this vultures, who should we report and put them behind bars.

They do not deserve to be out in field scamming other agents.

• Gul - we can all protect ourselves by remembering how good and real leads are generated - on our own.  If the company is not an asset management company, they cannot provide listings.  Period.

• Not sure. Their website is www.ireopro.com
  • Is REO PRO Corp and ireopro the same company?

• Yes, they are the same company.  The websites are identcial with the same phone number and webpages.  The domain name REOProCorp.com was created on 05/17/2013 and iREOPro.com was created on 04/04/2014, according to www.networksolutions.com under WhoIs Search.  Michael Gold is the owner of iREOPro.com.  I believe the address at 1000 N West St #1200 Wilmington, DE 19801 ( they are using) is Regus' virtual office space.

• Sally - that's super information.  I search for domain information on these types of companies also.  That's the kind of thoughtful research we all should do and share.  Great constructive contribution.

• Thanks! Luckily I had recently signed up on here so was already on alert when he got done with his whole spill and then said the website was ireopro.com.

Glad you all had already had run-ins with them. I just got my brokers license in March and have been doing BPO's for years and am past ready to move up REO listings on a regular basis.

Any insight or suggested asset managers?
  • SCAM ....read the comments about them.  They contacted me and actually became hostile when I said, NO WAY...

• Good afternoon... Has ANYONE had any success with this iREOPRO? They contacted me this morning regarding 2 listings and they want the $400 fee as well. They gave me a website to go to see their reviews because I mentioned that I had seen negative feedback on this forum about them... https://moderncomment.com/biz/reo-pro-corp-wilmington

REO Pro Corp. - Wilmington, DE 19801 - (302) 570-0736 - Customer Reviews - ModernComment
    71 reviews - 90% recommended - I am satisfied with REO Pro Corp. because of their work and communication. - REO Pro Corp. - 1000 N. West St. #1200, W…
  • I too believe this is a scam.  I paid the $400 and they say they will give me at least 1 listing in 6 months.  I talked to an Eli Green (their VP) who gave me a song and a dance.  He said he would have 3 of their agents call me with recommendations.  None ever did and again, he evaded my questions.  If I had to do it again, I would not.

This reply was deleted.