Replies

• GO ON LINE..AND READ SOME OF THE REVIEWS, THEN

• I signed up and gave them the 400.00.

I also found out that the homes are lived in and not foreclosed upon yet.

They told me that I would be the agent for the area. I was visiting with another broker and found out that they were also talking with her.

I felt that it was not a good business move and I got my money back.

Patti Dundas

• They scammed me but I paid with a credit card and got my money back. RUN do not walk away from this company. If you paid with a credit card file a complaint.

• I too received a call as well as an email from them. I told him to assign me the first listing as good faith on their part and after it closes I will pay the $400 fee as well as any referral fees that are imposed. Well.....as you guessed, all communications were cut off at that point.

Below is the email I received:

My name is James Opperman, I'm an asset manager looking for active agents to cover the zip code 30213 and surrounding areas. 
        Our lenders allow our proprietary platform to distribute out 6-12 exclusive REO assignments within a 6 month period to a realtor in that area.  We are looking for skilled agents who can give realistic, updated BPOs for these assignments, give consistent feedback to REO Pro Corp to ensure proper management of the properties, and assist the properties through the process of listing and marketing to bring at least 4 of the assignments to close.
        There are 2 preforeclosure assignments that will be yours to cover exclusively if you do choose to sign on.  Currently we are seeking an agent for preliminary work on following:

7043 Misttop Loop
    Fairburn, Georgia 30213
    Fulton County 

185 Muscadine Ct N
    Fairburn, Georgia 30213
    Fulton County 
    To request an activation, please call me on my direct line.
    Thank you for your time!

-- 
    James Opperman
    Asset Manager
    Direct Line: (302)-212-0635
    Main Line: (302)-570-0736
    jopperman@reoprocorp.com
    REO Pro Corp

• walk away...do NOT pay for work.  The 400.00 is so they can make $$, read some of earlier posts from feb and March about this company.  Theyc alled me, I googled them and saw all sorts of negative remarks, confronted them and they gave me a song and dance about bad agents

• Any update on your listing opportunities with REO Pro Corp?

• Here is what ICBA sent me today:

Hi Cece,

Thank you for your email and due diligence. REO Pro Corp. is not affiliated with ICBA in any manner. We have received similar inquiries from many real estate agents across the country.

We are actively working to stop REO Pro Corp. from using the ICBA name to promote their offerings and appreciate you contacting us regarding this matter.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.  

Kind Regards,

Patricia

Patricia Rajdl

Assistant Vice President, Corporate Associate Membership

Independent Community Bankers of America
    518 Lincoln Road, PO Box 267
    Sauk Centre, MN  56378
    www.icba.org

patricia.rajdl@icba.org

Direct: 320-352-7324

Toll Free: 800-422-7285
    Fax: 320-352-5366

• Just as a follow-up.  The Independant Community Bankers which is where this groups claims to get their reo referrals from has on their website a search you can do to look at their "vendor members".  Reo-Pro is not listed as a member of this organization  http://www.icba.org/applications/solutionfinder/index.cfm

• Got my solicitation today. Same exact email as everyone else. Thought it would be better to look into the Independent Community Bankers of America. There might be a way into their membership list. Or just contact your local community banks from the phone book.
This reply was deleted.