Replies

• Funny,  I just posted last week a similar story.  Actually almost the same.  REO PRO is the name.  No compensation for the BPOs and I have to pay $400 for their portal.  I'm feeling it's a scam so I am not moving forward.  And would love to give the guy a few choice words if he should call me today with this bs.  They gave me 2 addresses, 1 already listed with a contract!!

• It is a scam. They called me to do a drive by close to where I lived. I accepted the measly $35 and sent them the report....it was close and I must have been bored. So in the meantime he calls me when I submitted the report to him and OMG raved over it, Best report he has seen in a long time. And then he proceeded to tell me the cost to do work FOR them would be only 400 bucks. I was incensed and asked him just to send my $35. Still after 4 months, no check. I reported them to the BBB. Stay FAR away from them,

• Thanks Crystal.

• here you go,

http://poncie.com/2014/01/11/reo-pro-corp-legit-or-scam-fannie-mae-...

REO PRO CORP: Legit or Scam?
    In this episode review REO PRO CORP to see if the are indeed Legit or a Scam.
  • Tell them to sign the listings first or some kind of payment agreement for your services if they dont give you the listing. Ive heard of some companies either not giving you the listing or reassigning them AFTER you have monitored, rekeyed, trashed out, etc. Essentially getting your property management services for free. I would not pay for a portal ahead of time.
  • Has anyone ever received properties from this company? They do not pay for any services but do claim that they will assign the listings to us. We have to do a BPO, check occupancy and moniter the property for them until listing.

Just wondering if anyone has had any success in working with this company.

Marian Tartaglione

Three Rivers Realty, Inc

Mariantart@Hotmail.com

• Yes I did all of what you mentioned and they listed with another broker

• I have been unable to find that info out and when I asked them to give me the name of an agent in Wisconsin that they work with so I can call and confirm.........you guessed it unable to.

This reply was deleted.