REO in 2016

Hello Everyone 

I worked with another broker for 8 years doing REO properties and we sold over 1000 properties in VA, DC, and MD.  In the last year the company I worked with became much less REO focused and I went out and took over another firm as principal broker an owner.  

I have had to sign up with or at least try to sign up with new accounts for REO listings.  Since my last partners had most of the accounts in her name it is proving to be very difficult getting my foot back in door.  

Can anyone provide any tips?  I am a FORCE member and plan on attending every REO convention for 2016.  Any direction of advice would be appreciated.  I plan on doing REO the remainder of my career along with retail transactions. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is it worth the $349 a year for iAgent?  

• iAgent has been great to me. There is a fee for each property you accept as well ($115) but they have given me more listings in the past year than the other companies have combined. They have all been Wells Fargo properties, not sure if other banks use this platform. But on over half of them they have also given me a $2500 agent bonus on top of the commissions.

• What is iAgent website? I tried to google many of the website pop up.

• I recommend paying the fee to join res.net and equator

• I signed up with Equator/Res.net/Dispo and about every one else I can think of. 

• Since the Force has all the insights and contacts, I assume that they will provide you with the information you need. I would have checked with my clients before making a move. That said, I have always been with companies that did not specialize in REO while I do. I therefore have very little REO competition within the company. I like it like that.

• I concur.

This reply was deleted.