Replies

• Hi Rosa,

Sorry that we never caught up with each other at the conference. I was wondering if you have ever heard from Freddie since the interview. I am still waiting
          • Nope, not yet..... havent heard a thing. I sent an email last thurs and asked for an update, they responded saying they interviewed 100 potential offices and it would take more time.....beats me... I quit thinking about it , it was driving me nuts...lololol. Please let me know if and when you hear something... I'll do the same for you!!!
            Warm regards!!!
            Rose
  • I broke down.... just paid my registration.....yippeee....I hope this will be a good conference! I was approved for an an interview w/ fannie mae... hopefully this conference will be memorable!! ( not just to my bank cards....lol)

Maybe we should all arange to meet for a drink... etc.....??????
    • Rose,
      Did you go to the conference? Was it worth the money? Did you get good contacts? I am considering the September convention but don't want to go half way across the country if its not worth it. Thanks
      • So do you know if you are going to the five star conference in Sept? I have not heard from anyone who has gone to see if it is worth it as far as making contacts with asset managers, etc. Also, Matt, I noticed your a member of lamco...Has that benefited you any as far as getting listings, etc? Thanks for your time and response.
        • No, I am not going in September. I have been to 2 Five Star Events back to back and I have the certifications. With the exception of the party, I didn't see or meet any asset managers. It could be that the September event will be something different, but that was my experience
        • I am going to the five star conference, I hear it was very productive for some people last year. I have been a member with Lamco for almost a year but I have not generated any business from it thus far!!
      • I ended up not being able to go b/c of work but I am for sure going to go to the one in september. Have you ever attended one of these conferences either in Tx or an reo conference elsewhere? I haven't and just was wondering them. Hope to hear from you.
    • meeting for a drink would be good - I really would like to go, just wondering if it's going to be worth it.
    • Do you mind my asking how you or what you had to do to schedule an interview with fannie mae? I would love to have that opportunity. Aslo, are you or is anyone going to the mixer thursday night at the fairmont? I am going and would love to meet some people there beore it starts or even at the beginning. Thanks for your time and response!
This reply was deleted.