REO agents needed nationwide

Our firm works with institutional SFR buyers.

We work with all the big boy SFR players but have found a new type of institutional buyer.

This buyer will buy/fix/flip about 200/month. They have institutionalized the flipping process.

They proofed up to us quickly and have the capital.

The buyer will buy in the United States nationwide, but has principle interest in the larger areas. The buyer will actually buy in "any MSA". They even have houses in Alaska! 
MSA is Metropolitan Statistical Area.

If you have any agent friends or wholesalers that may be interested, please forward this email.

In essence, the criteria they are looking for:
SFR detached only

3/2+
1978 or newer
Retail sales ARV between 150-650k. 
Prefer to do their own rehab 
Can be listed or off market SFR properties 
No rural areas

This buyer will make overnight offers and have proofed up very quickly upon request to our firm.

ACP NCND is required by you. 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sn3h5j6n4zgf4zp/ACP%20NCND.rtf

Please email your signed agreement to participate on the training conference call.

glynn @ amcaplive.com

Want to up your income? Have listings or no listings? No problem!

The buyer will look at Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac houses and if you get the closing, you receive the buyers agent fee from Fannie/Freddie. If you’re the listing agent and the buyers agent on these, cha ching!

If it’s just a good deal, but not a Fannie/Freddie house, no problem.

So here's an overview recap: 
* We'll teach you our buyers system to input the information. It takes me less than 30 mins to input a house into their system. A CMA, photos, rehab price estimate/guess, along with estimated end sales price they can sell it for quickly is the hardest thing needed.

* When offer is received from buyer, you prepare the offer to submit.

* Facilitate any closing paperwork.

Simple huh!?!

We will hold a training conference call on Friday June 20th to walk through the property submission process.

To your success,

R. Glynn Williford

American Capital Partners

731-616-5000 cell

731-574-1800 ofc

731-574-1107 conference line 7411 pin

glynn@amcaplive.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello! I am in Nashville. TN! My agency is a HUD LLB and we also list for other REO portals. 

ADMIN@BAYMARREALTY.COM

• I would be interested I work in the Savannah, Georgia area . charlenepeay@Comcast.net

• Hey Marqueze,  I hope you & your family are well :)  As always you have a friend in Naples, FL

Regards,

Steve Moller, Realtor

Vanderbilt Realtors

Naples, FL 34109

www.buysellhomesnaplesfl.com

239-591-4663

• Glynn,

I would be interested in this also. I work the entire Denver Metro area. My email is zaclbrown@aol.com

• My email address is cyagentwarren@gmail.com.

Thx

• In the Detroit, MI area, covering 6 surrounding counties if your client is interested in Michigan.  You can email me at aleksha520@aol.com.

Monika Czartoryjski

• Im in Mooresville, NC, just outside Charlotte, I would like to sign up as well

• Hello R. Glynn Williford

American Capital Partners,

Is your Buyer interested in The State of Arkansas? I am a HUD SELLING BROKER in Rogers Arkansas. I am a member of the northwest Arkansas MLS. I sell HUD Homes, HOME PATH Homes, I sell other Bank owned homes In Northwest Arkansas, in the Cities of Bentonville, Bella Vista, Centerton, Fayetteville, Springdale and Rogers.

I can supply your Buyer with the homes they will want in the state of Arkansas!

Gene Ford,

Eagle Realty,

479-531-5013,

geneford2890@gmail.com

• Good Morning,

I am interested in attending the training conference, however the information does not state the time/time zone of the event.  Please advise...thanks :)

This reply was deleted.