Replies

• I respect that David. In terms of measuring my actual cost, I am at a loss when completing them for less. Perhaps I need to find a way to speed up my processes. Thanks again for your response.
    • Hi there Wendell,

I wanted to mention something here that you may have heard of already, but I would recommend looking into BPO software, in specific AutoFill software to help you automate the data entry side of your BPO reports.

Warmly,

Randy Fontenot

• Good morning Randy, I missed this. The software would help I am certain, but are there any in particular you or anyone else are familiar with that are cost effective? Thanks again for the help with this.

Wendell

• Wendell,

We assign some BPO work for specific clients for valuations other than listing files.  We pay the agent for these BPOs and then charge our client.  I can tell you the we do not get paid $100 from most of our clients for an interior BPO and don't get paid $100 from any client for exterior/drive by.  Maybe we are just cheaper than everyone else but I know that we can't pay more for the product than we can sell it for. From some of the comments I have seen on this site there are a lot of agents that seem to think that the asset management company or BPO company is selling this product to their client for amounts in excess of $200.  Just not so. 

• good luck getting that $100.00, I work for them all and the $100.00 is in the pass, unless their would be a weather issue or a rush issue

This reply was deleted.