Replies

• I have no idea how to sign up or where to sign up. I am a USRES member and a RESNET member - Not that this makes any difference - I missed the webinar while I was out of the country. If you get any answers about the webinar and or how we go about registering and useing this tool, please advise!!
    • Ashley,

The Webinars are every Tues/Thurs starting at 10 am MST, free and very informative. They are done in a live format (audience is muted), but you can ask questions via a chat panel. You can ask questions at any time, and the host will state your question to the audience and reply. NOTE: You can also download the chat conversations at the end of the webinar (I found it by accidently playing around).

On Dec 16th, the activity counter (let's you see how many BPOs are available in your area) will be in place. Also, on that day, the MLS intergration will be in place, which I believe auto-populates property information into your BPO (if the property is in your MLS already).

Jan 2010, they will be releasing the Concourse System which is designed to handle REOs and Short Sales. There will be a higher cost, but it will include the existing BPO Controller as well.

LOTS of information shared during the webinars. Just take notes and be sure to ask questions on anything you don't understand. The guys will answer.

http://realtypilot.com/

Good Luck!
      • You are totally awesome. I missed it today. I will slate that out on Tuesday. I really am excited. I would love to see some feedback on experiences anyone is having with Realty Pilot !!
  • Ok..I like Jesse am using REOtrans..RES.net...and the NEw Res.net platform(AMP)...So the costs are insane once you add in the training, etc....Now this..I am tempted...I did not see the Webinar..BUT gullible me...I have a checkbook...whoo hoo...

On the good side...For twenty plus years I have been in thios business and the bright side has always been "our cost can/will be covered by one sale"

Can someone post the website?? I do not see it anywhere
    • www.RealtyPilot.com and, so you know, December 16th release date Realty Pilot is launching a Activity Counter so agents can come on, query their zip codes and see how much business and, what type of business, is actually being sent out to our members. This way, you can make a more educated decision if it's right for you.
      • I have tried to log into Reatly Pilot with no success. Again, I am completely lost. Do I sign up on Realty Piolet and reference REOPro or do I sign up on REPRo.ning for Realty Piolet.
        I am sorry, but I missed the webinar and need a little help. Jesse, can you or anyone tell me how to sign up and where to sign up?
        • Hi Ashley,

I signed up with Realty Pilot here:
          http://realtypilot.com/login-page.html

Then next time I logged in the Welcome Page had my contact information displayed and a "Edit" button to click on. Once you click, there is a field for Memberships and Designations. REOPro is one of the selections you can make.
          • Have you activated each of the vendors? If you have, did you just use the user name: admin and then "password"?
            If so, what is the next process to contact someone in your area.
            • HUH?? Contacted Vendors ?? I am lost ..
          • Thanks! I will try it out. How do you like it ? Have you seen any results ... positive, negative, none //??
This reply was deleted.