Replies

• Read my last reply - You will see how much progress I have made & where my level of patience is at this point.
          I dont think this is a real deal - read my reasons why
      • Unfortunately, your point is valid and yes, it's getting more and more expensive for a agent to get into REO let along stay in REO these days. Yes, from membership fees, to transaction fees, to training fees, to "platinum, gold, bronze" certification fees, zip code fees and finally, referral fees.....it's almost leaveing nothing left for the agent. I get it.....I am an agent myself playing the exact same games everyone else is.

More to the point, I believe it is impossible for a new agent to get into the business and for existing REO agents with proven track records to stay in this business.

I don't want to speak for Realty Pilot and, it isn't my place to do so but, Christian Broadwell, Realty Pilot CEO and myself have had intensive conversations where I left comfortable and excited that he and I are on the same page when it comes to all these "fees".

To your question specifically, what makes Realty Pilot so special....it's the software. I am REOTrans certified and use it, I am RES.NET certified and use it, I have completed several BPO's and REO's on other custom software for a variety of banks and I can tell you, I have come across nothing like Realty Pilot and I am confident that lenders and servicers will be just impressed.

To be more clear.....I believe Realty Pilot's software and thier business module is going to revolutinize this industry.

Is Realty Pilot exclusive to REOPro...no, they are not however, without revealing too much.....I am comfortable with telling you that REOPro, isn't any longer just a "network". I can't say much more.....I just don't want to reveal too much too soon.

As for betting on promises that don't come to fruition.....you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! I myself have lost money.....on these, "pay us $XX.XX a month and we MIGHT, send you business" and I HATE THOSE COMPANIES!!!!! WITH A PASSION!!!!! So, because of the concern of this network, Christian and I have agreed that Realty Pilot will include a "Activity Counter" so that agents can query, by zip code, and see for themselves, just how much business our partnership is able to push out to REOPro agents in that zip code. This way, you can make a more informed decision if parternering with us is worth your time. Christian has committed to launching the "Activity Counter" by Christmas, baring no unforeseen delays.

Each and every one of us has to make a decision on our own if buying in will make us money. Truthfully, I can never guarantee anyone that they will get business, it's impossible to do that when the amount of business we can send out is completely dependent on the needs of our clients, the servicers however, I can tell you that I am convinced Realty Pilot is going to make some serious waves because of first hand knowledge that Christian has passed on to me in confidence but, don't take my word for it. Wait for the Activity Counter and make your decision.
    • Session was great today - system is impressive and lots of helpful Q & A on the webinar.
      I signed up today and started loading up my coverage areas. Still need to add bio, designations, etc.

I believe the next session will be Tuesday (not having one this Thursday - Thanksgiving)
      Today's was at 10:00 Mountian time.

You'll want to check it out!

Dawn Brayton
  • I didn't catch it. Hopefully next week. I don't see anywhere on their site showing when the next one is and what time zone. I believe they are every Tuesday but want to make sure of the correct time. Anyone know what time zone?
This reply was deleted.