Replies

• I joined Realty Pilot!!!! Hooray I will be attending training as soon as time allows.

Thank you, Jesse. You are doing a great job and WHEN this all works, you will be One who made a difference in many realtors lives. To your success!!! Magda
  • I am not sure if I am suppose to "open the door" for each AM. Is that how you are marketing yourself to the AM's?
    • That is what confuses me also. I am not sure if this gives the AM's access to you, or if you are to use the AM's information to market yourself. Because there is a link to the Banks website it appears as though we have to apply at each asset holder just like we would with any other list that we buy. By the way, my last REO listing commission check was 400.00. Take out the fee for joining RESNet and I made a whole $150.00. I am going to have to give Jesse a Starbucks card for his 25%. :)
      • HAAA - That is a funny one ! Lets hope we can all make a lot of money w this program so Jesse can get R-I-C-H !!
      • The door allows you to see the AMs and their email addresses. It's the agents responsibility to contact the AMs individually to introduce yourself and politely ask for business.

Once you select the companies, there is now a "Access Added" filter which will allow you to view only the companies you selected. It eliminates having to go through the entire list each time. Just hit the search button when you open the Asset Companies and check the box "access added" to condense your personal list.
        • We have heard may Asset Managers say that they wont even look at emails from agents. Does opening the "door" make you available to be viewed by asset managers already on line with Realty Pilot?
          • We've all heard those stories. I'm sure it's true for some AM's, but other's may be not so.

Why wait for them to contact you, if the tool is already in place. NOW, having said that, not all AMs have email addresses listed. I'm not sure why.

My motto......Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained!!!!!!!

Good Luck!
  • Excellent webinar today from Realty Pilot. You can get a copy of the recorded webinar by emailing chrisv@realtypilot.com.
    • COOLIO! I will email him now. How has your experience been or are you a greenie like me ( Has not signed up or tried out Realty Pilot )??
      • I am newly registered with Realty Pilot. It has tremendous potential for success in both reaching AMs and performing BPOs. The trial period is not bad so we can see how the new functionality works after the 16th.
This reply was deleted.