Replies

• Congrats Miquel, those are great results! Thanks for updating us.
  • Miguel....that is awesome......i can't wait to annoucne what else is coming......keep your ear to the ground and your eyes to the sky. This REOPro / Realty Pilot partnership is going to revolutionize this indusrty.
    • I have now signed up. If anyone else is trying to sign up their system is having some problems, but they are working on it and have been very helpful. Christian has called me himself and is working on it. I look foward to trying this out. As others have said, we can't just keep paying and paying in the hopes of getting assignments, but Jesse, you appear to be checking things out and I appreciate it.
  • I thought they had a great system and answered all the questions. I'll be signing up tomorrow for the 30 day free trial and go from there. Looking forward to putting it to good use!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone,

Larry
  • I COULD NOT GET IN FOR SOME REASON, I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES
  • I was on the webinar today, have signed up and have been in the site today as well. Seems like a great tool, especially if you work in multiple platforms. The system has been EXTREMELY slow today, maybe more people on the site than they were prepared for. The webinar today was their first and was recorded and will be on the site in a few days, next one in next Tuesday. Overall good feedback from agents attending today. Take the time to check it out, I think you will be pleasantly surprised. It was at 10am mountain today, so 9am pacific where I am.
  • I tried too but could not get it to work. The website said 12 noon Mountain time, but their twitter page said 10am Mountain time. Don't know which one was right?
    • It does not work. Read my reply to Jesse.
  • Ok, i wasn't able to make the webinar but, let me shed some light on the question.

Realty Pilot is working on a "Activity Counter" by zip code. They are working very hard to honor REOPro agents by getting that out before Christmas.

I say honor REOPro agents because it was something I really pushed for Christian, Realty Pilot's CEO saw value in the "Activity Counter" concept and agreed to make it a priority.

In essence, you as an agent, deciding if you want to join the REOPro / Realty Pilot partnership can make an informed decision by quering your zip codes and seeing just exactly how much business we are pushing out in that zip code. It will break down into categories like, BPO, BOV, Residential REO and Commerical REO.

I really want our members to get us much value as possible and I definitely don't want any agent thinking they were scammed or hoodwinked into a system they never got anything out of so, that is what birthed the "Activity Counter" concept.

Secondly, it's important to know, when you sign up, REOPro agents are getting access to their AM database at no additional charge. Truth be told, that database is worth more than $30.00 - $60.00 dollars a month so, even if you had to wait 3 months to get the first asset, you, yourself can work the AM contacts and try to develop your own business.

WOOT!
    • I am really disappointed and angry. I have left several tickets at REALTY PILOT and they have not assisted me in customer support.
      I tried the "Online" chat where no one responds
      I also tried calling customer service(support) and all I received was a voicemail
      I attempted to register but I can not get passed page number one - thus I am not registered.
      Jesse - I have been at this for several days and to no avail
      This has been a collosal waste of my time and emotional energy - I was really excited about this REALTY PILOT thing, but it does not work.
      Honestly - I have done everything to reach out to thier support - outside of dancing on the roof tiles in my under garments - and I have gotten absolutly no where
      What is your advise?
This reply was deleted.